FanFiction.Net
for Big Ugly Lofts

12/23/2013 c4 shahmaran
Beautiful...as always. I really loved how you came up with Paige's eye colour constantly changing, that was genius. As was pretty much everything I've read in this story and the prequel. Much love :)
9/14/2013 c6 3LifeinAshes
It's been forever!
8/25/2013 c6 Microsized half-pint
Yay! Derek, and Paige are semi fixed! Whoa that came out extremely wrong I meant their relationship...
8/23/2013 c6 owlinacloak
I'm really liking this story! :)
8/12/2013 c3 StarwindX
I honestly like the suspiciousness of Cora, I feel in the show she might end of betraying Derek and Peter, maybe try to take the alpha powers for herself or something and thats what that last episode seemed to be leading to. :)
8/9/2013 c6 AustralianSlytherin
Great chapter! Can't wait for next one! Don't leave it so long! :D
8/8/2013 c6 XxMrsMalfoyxX
Aagh! I can't wait for the next chapter!
8/8/2013 c6 4Life Is Like An Hourglass
Yes! Your back.
8/7/2013 c6 norcalpc
AHHHH YOU LIVE! I agree Derek has been pissing me off this season, and the whole Derek x Jennifer relationship is just no. If they continue in anyway with their relationship I am going to be pissed.

But loved the update! Can't wait for the next one :) Hopefully you won't make us wait so long ;)
8/7/2013 c6 576Tarafina
It's great because all these episodes are still fresh in my mind, so it's easy to keep up. I seriously hope that Paige doesn't easily forgive Derek though. He may have been doing it to keep her safe, but he didn't have to say as many harsh things as he did. I mean, those were cruel. My heart broke for her.

I like how this is coming along. I wasn't sure if the alpha thing would stay with her or not but for a minute I thought you might just make her the true alpha. Mostly because I don't really like that Scott's the true alpha as I find most of the other characters more interesting. But also because Paige is pretty badass and I'd love to see her become even more dangerous.

In any case, this is a great sequel so far and I'm excited to see where you take it. You said you'd be deviating from canon soon, so that'll give more leeway to where this is going. Also, I can't agree more with you over how Derek's character is being treated more as a plot device than a main character this time around. Hate it.

I hope you'll update again soon!
8/6/2013 c6 1DoctorGiggelstheMouse
I feel like Derek's not been quite himself at times this season also. Poorly written, as you mentioned. It seems completely OOC for him to be with Jennifer Blake so easily, but maybe it's the connection she mentioned or she's been using magic on him. It's just not really fit well.

Your chapter is really good though!
8/6/2013 c6 AltairsEvilAngel
Omg. Yes I loved it. Thank you soooo much. I just can't wait for the next few chapters. Keep up the good work and update again soon.
8/6/2013 c6 1Atlafan1286
Was not expecting that whole alpha/beta thing going on with Paige but I thought it was a night twist. Update, please!
8/5/2013 c5 AltairsEvilAngel
Omg where are you. I absolutely LOVE this story. I really hope that you update soon . I have to say that there are very few fan fictions that I fall in love with but this is one of them.
8/2/2013 c5 22DragonSpirit03