FanFiction.Net
for Big Ugly Lofts

8/2/2013 c5 1Atlafan1286
I just read the story before this one and I lovvveeddd it! Hope you update soon!
8/1/2013 c1 melbelprincess
omg! i didnt know u put the sequel up! i just thought u weren't writing. yay!
7/30/2013 c5 VIE
WHERE ARE YOUUU, COME BACKK, I NEED YOUR FIC IN MY LIFE, HOPING THE DARACH HASNT TAKEN YOU, YOURS IN ANTICIPATION, VIE
7/28/2013 c5 Anna
Cant wait for the next chapter. Very good writing. I love it.
7/27/2013 c5 Guest
Pleaseeee update!
7/27/2013 c5 26WolframLover09
Update soon! I love love LOVE your stories! :)
7/23/2013 c1 Sola
OMG! His love interest's name used to be Paige. I totally freaked out! Wooot woooot.
7/22/2013 c5 4Life Is Like An Hourglass
Oh my god where are you! Suspense is killing me here but I understand if your busy. I love this!
7/22/2013 c1 Guest
This whole story is perfect. You kept the personalities of the characters from show in sync with your tale. At first I felt annoyed with Paige and how weak and attached was to Derek even as a werewolf, but then I admired her for being true to herself even when Derek was being an ass. She is completely badass and I love it. This is the second time I am reading your story (Big Empty Houses & Big Ugly Lofts) and it is just as good as it was before. My feelings for Derek keep flip-flopping. At times I hate him, like now, and think that Paige is better off without him because of all the unnecessary hurt he is putting her through. I just hope that Derek will truly prove himself to be a great lover and boyfriend in the future. (You probably already know all of this, but I just had to express myself with this very long review). I am absolutely in love with your story and Paige. Please continue this beautiful piece of work. You are leaving me on the edge of my seat!
7/18/2013 c5 2Kiss My Quill
First off I just want to say this series is probably one of the best fanfiction series I have ever read. You keep all the characters from the show in character and you really integrate your OCs into the shows storyline perfectly. I absolutely love Paige. I love how you set her up to strengths as well as weaknesses. She really seems like a real person. I can't wait for your next chapter to be up.
7/17/2013 c5 TheTeaDrinker
HOLY CRAP! I hate you and your stupid cliffhangers! By the way, this story id so freaking awesome! Please update soon!
7/16/2013 c5 firelilies09
I can't wait for your next chapter. I'm excited to see how you handle the events of the last couple of episodes. This has become one of my favorite teen wolf stories. Keep it up!
7/12/2013 c5 Lilly
Wow! I just love this story, your writing is amazing. This is the first time I've ever taken the time to review on any story. I started reading the prequel when it was already finished then started reading this one and have finally stopped to review just to say you are amazing and extremely talented-I just can't stop reading it! Update soon-please, this is my only joy in life! Haha!
7/9/2013 c5 Mrs.Alexandra-Hale
OMG! I felt Paige's pain...heck during this episode I was dying. I like how you change Paige finding Derek instead of Jenniffer. :D

Update soon
xoxo
7/9/2013 c5 1Plague's Vengeance
Holy crap this is awesome! I just recently got into watching Teen Wolf and while some of the inconsistencies drive me crazy, it's better than some werewolf shows/movies. Anyhooties, I just wanted to say awesome story and I loved Big Empty Houses, so I can't wait for the next chapter!
141 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »