FanFiction.Net
for Big Ugly Lofts

7/8/2013 c5 1DoctorGiggelstheMouse
Brilliant way to work Ms. Blake out.
Ms. Blake is so... so, just random and suspicious!
7/8/2013 c5 4JTellersOldLady
yay he's alive :) i love this story so much :) can't wait for more :D
7/7/2013 c5 WhoNeedsaPseudonymAnyway
Egmagawsh thank you for just leaving the teacher out of it. She's pretty meh in my books. And THANK YOU for updating!
7/6/2013 c5 1Amethyst-1992
Yay! Amazing chapter can't wait for more!
7/6/2013 c5 2awesomeami316
Ahh! This better not be a trap or something
7/6/2013 c5 Angel-sama
Waouh !
7/6/2013 c5 norcalpc
Yeee loved it. Can't wait til Mondays episode so we can get the next one lol. Great writing as always.
7/4/2013 c4 awesomeami316
Ah shit. Crap just got real
7/3/2013 c4 Mrs.Alexandra-Hale
Whoah! :O
Alpha Paige!
This was awesome!
I bawled my eyes out and my heart felt like it was being smashed constantly through mondays episode.
It was the worst episode ever! I couldn't even think straight and the whole time I was like predicting the end...And I screamed because I was right. :)

Update soon
xoxo
7/3/2013 c4 4JTellersOldLady
i loved this chapter :) but Derek can't be dead, infact Paige could bring him back if he is, just like Peter. can't wait to read the next chapter :D
7/3/2013 c4 WhoNeedsaPseudonymAnyway
Okay. So maybe I asked for this when I decided to read this before watching the episode but WHAAAAAAAAT?! Tell me this is just you?! This is just you taking a creative writing decision and Derek didn't actually die in the show and that...Scott I guess? Isn't actually alpha? Please? Oy vey I think I need to go into mourning or something. Or maybe just eat some ice cream.
7/3/2013 c4 YadiBuriaDimka
My Heart. Just Oh Gosh.
7/3/2013 c4 1DoctorGiggelstheMouse
All the feels and emotions! Oh dear Zeus! && That preview for next week? WHAT?
Good writing, though. . . REALLY good!
7/2/2013 c4 norcalpc
Well, I'm excited for the next update! Are you going to stick too canon and have Ms. Blake helping Derek? Or do you plan on switching it up a little?

P.S. True Blood is one of my favs :)
7/2/2013 c3 Mrs.Alexandra-Hale
YEAH! Paige stayed!
For a moment I was like,oh no she's gonna get on the plane. Glad she didn't! :D
And I like that she's staying with Peter now. Wonder what Derek will think...

Update soon