FanFiction.Net
for Big Ugly Lofts

6/28/2013 c3 firelilies09
I thought watching Derek throw Isaac out was heartbreaking but what happened with Paige? Are you trying to kill me? I'm going to need chocolate therapy after this chapter.
6/28/2013 c3 AL
Just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed "Big Empty Houses" and the three chapters I have read of "Big Empty Lofts". Paige is by far the most mature and complementary OC love interest for Derek in all the fanfiction I've read (and I've read many!). Love how she is so level-headed and is blossoming into a role of Alpha female, while still being imperfect. She feels very real. Your characterization of Derek is spot on.

The only thing that did not sit well with me in "Big Empty Houses" was that the story was much too close to canon. While I understand that this is essential in keeping the plot from straying too far in to AU territory, I felt that it lacked suspense/mystery towards the end of the story, and did not utilize Paige's character to help make a significant impact on the plot as a whole.

However, you've started "Big Empty Lofts" with a bang! I was pleasantly surprised with your decision to have Paige locked in the vault. Chapters 2 and 3 were difficult to predict, and there is certainly a lot of suspense. You're doing a fantastic job with it! Love to see what twists you would add to the story!
6/28/2013 c3 Angel-sama
MAGNIFIQUE!
6/28/2013 c3 browneyedgrl061
Had me crying, and I know he did it to protect her but I do want him to realize how much he misses her and needs her. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/28/2013 c3 AltairsEvilAngel
Wow. Awesome new chapter. Even though I started to tear up when Derek told Paige to go back to Chicago I absolutely loved it. Keep up the good work.
6/28/2013 c3 1DoctorGiggelstheMouse
I didn't think about him kicking Paige out like that. I guess I forgot to think about that part coming at all. It makes me so sad. It's probably unhealthy how attached I am to fictional characters! Looking forward to chapter 4!
6/27/2013 c3 Ms.BigCity
Haha Paige staying with Peter should be interesting! I love how she doesn't trust Cora, bc I know A lot of people are skeptical of her
6/27/2013 c3 1ooojay
Can't wait for more. Update soon please
6/27/2013 c3 3Misses Norris
More. I want so much more. I wanted to punch my tv when Derek made Issac leave, and hear I am reliving it all over again. :(
6/27/2013 c3 WhoNeedsaPseudonymAnyway
Woooow. Thanks for ripping out my heart and soul and doing a Mexican hat dance-with fans I might add-on their graves. And that was only like 75% of the way through the chapter. I can't wait til next week when ur able to update this. I can't even handle everything that's happening on the show tight now. My baby Isaac! :'( And EW I rrly don't want him dating Allison. Blech.
6/27/2013 c3 5Siren's Call To The Dead
Wow...
6/27/2013 c3 homicidedetective
I am in shock. This chapter was so good it made me want to kick Derek where the sun don't shine but it was still fantastic. I cannot wait for the next update.
6/27/2013 c3 4JTellersOldLady
wow what a chapter, i've not watched the new epsiode yet but if thats the way derek is starting to act, i think he needs a good kick. Can't wait for more of this awesome story :)

p.s. i really don't like the idea of dereks love interest being this new teacher (in the show), i hope it doesnt last long
6/27/2013 c3 norcalpc
Okay, owe my heart hurts right now. Great update though, can't wait for the next one. Curious on how you plan on introducing Ms. Blake.
6/25/2013 c2 8CrystalDreams72
The only thing I find very out of place is Derek telling her he loves her for the first time in words, and all she says is I love you too. I mean this is the first verbal confirmation he has given her and there is not some huge thing from her. So far the way you have written Paige, she notices everything that he does and expands upon it fully. So the first I love you he gives her she doesn't react the way I thought she would. I know I can't be the only one who thinks this either. Other than that, this has been very interesting thus far.
141 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »