FanFiction.Net

IF DEREK TELLS PAIGE TO LEAVE SHE WOULDNT'VE GONE TO SCOTT'S
SHE WOULD GO TO WYATT
GOD THIS IS GIVING ME SO MANY FEELINGS
6/24/2013 c2 crownedwithstars7
Great chapter! I'm really loving Season 3 of Teen Wolf - so much action and drama! I can't wait to see how you'll weave Paige into the plot.
6/22/2013 c2 2awesomeami316
This chapter was amazing!
6/22/2013 c2 1DoctorGiggelstheMouse
It is very sad to loose Erica. I don't know if it was the actresses choice or just the way of things.
I like what you've written, especially having to change it a bit because of Ms. Blake- that will probably be a problem for you several more times. I am sure you can handle it though. Thanks for good fanfiction to read.
6/21/2013 c2 4Life Is Like An Hourglass
Nice chapter. Anticipating the next one
6/21/2013 c2 3CantCatchTomorrow
Yay new update, im soooooo happy you've started so quickly on season 3 :) Its like i get double the teen wolf-ness, first the show then your amazing story!
6/20/2013 c2 norcalpc
YAY. New update. Derek told her he loved her. I squeeled. So excited, love your writing, I literally do a happy dance with every update. Can't wait for the next one!
6/20/2013 c2 dogisms
Oh poor Paige. A whole month, gone like that? I can't even imagine it.
6/20/2013 c1 anastasia
great stories and im sure it will be a great sequel. good work update soon pleaseeee
6/19/2013 c1 Mrs.Alexandra-Hale
This is an amazing start to season 3! :)

xoxo,
6/19/2013 c1 starlitstars
asdfghjk i'm so excited that you're up and running with the sequel! i've been looking forward to it since the moment big empty houses was completed and been on the look out for it since the season started! big empty houses is my favourite tw fanfic so i'm just so looking forward to reading more of this series!
6/19/2013 c1 Angel-sama
FANTASTIQUE !
6/18/2013 c1 2awesomeami316
Ahhh! Love love love it! Update soon!
6/17/2013 c1 Sandra
Why hello there. Just gonna drop some facts you might wanna use later (they were on TW's tumblr so they're 100% canon). 1: Alphas can hide their scents. 2: What held their werewolf powers was, the oh so lovely, mountain ash. Now, onto my review. OH MY GODDDDD, I feel so honoured that you wrote about Alphas taking Paige! I was seriously jumping around with a big smile on my face feeling all powerful. (I even told my mom) AND I'M EVEN HAPPIER BECAUSE OF BIG UGLY LOFTS PREMIERE. My God do I love you. I really don't know what else to say here, and I'm starving, so I better get going. Can't wait fof chapter two, lovely. And thank you (again?) for using the idea. Much, much love to you.
6/17/2013 c1 XXBlackfireXX
I can not express how much I love Big Empty Houses and how excited I am for this sequel! 3
The first chapter is great, I can't wait for more chapters.
141 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »