for Against the Wall

12/3/2017 c7 DelusionNyssa
Can't wait to see what happens.
12/30/2015 c1 3corahaale
Can I just say how in love I am with your story? It has been so long since I have read a good Isaac and Lydia fic on this website (most of the good ones are on AO3), and when I continued through your story, I got more and more excited because not only is this extremely well-paced, but there's also hardly any grammatical errors (only a few minor ones). That is extremely rare. Amazing job with this entire story, and I sincerely hope that you continue writing it in the new year!
10/31/2013 c5 Guest
Love it! Thank you so much! Continues,please!
7/18/2013 c4 3Naleylover23xo
amazing! and ew i so don't like cora to begin with so love that issac isn't feeling her either lol
7/11/2013 c3 Guest
I love it! Continues,please!
7/10/2013 c3 21twin1
Looking forward to reading more.
7/7/2013 c2 2KlausLoveLetters
I need the next chapter! pleeease :)
7/6/2013 c2 Guest
I love it! I want to see Lydia and Isaac together! Continues,please!
7/2/2013 c1 5David Fishwick
Cool beginning and I hope there is more soon.
6/25/2013 c1 14Anigen
i like it, nice start can't wait to see what you do with it
6/25/2013 c1 20IKST
Totally loved it! This pairing is driving me crazy and you just race my heart with that kind of scene. For a second, I though they would actually sleep together, not in the sense of having sex, lol. Whatever, I'm in love with your story and I may write things that don't make sense because my english is no really good, but please continue! I look forward to continue reading this jam :D
6/25/2013 c1 oona
I absolutely loved it! Please continue :)
6/18/2013 c1 24Murphy22
I loved it and please continue
6/17/2013 c1 gin
That was actually really great! Really excited to see where it goes and I'm anxious to see Lydia finally get over Jackson and move on to better things (-hint hint isaac-). So please do continue! :)