for A Surprise visist

7/16/2014 c25 27Winchestergirl67
Wow. I absolutely loved this story! You're a really great writer and I love how well you write Sam and Dean in character! I'm definitely going to check out more of your stuff!
4/3/2014 c25 7Castiel is amazing
I love it keep going until you brain explodes. Just joking just keep writing.
4/3/2014 c19 Castiel is amazing
I love your story its the best story I have ever read
4/2/2014 c3 Castiel is amazing
Who's Katie don't you mean lexi I'm confused. Thought that would help. :)
1/7/2014 c4 10CrazyStuff
Oh..I get it now haha ;) loving this story
1/7/2014 c1 CrazyStuff
I like the premise of this story, I look forward to reading more. I am a tad confused though as to how old Lexie is in this story? :) Good job though :)
7/19/2013 c24 10Jenmm31
Aw, great sibling moments this chapter! She got over the kidnapping fast, but I guess that's a good thing so she can get back on the road with them! Also, just a small detail...you write 'your' a lot, but I think you actually mean to write "you're" (you are you're going to go...) because 'your' is like the possessive form (your story, your book). Just a small grammatical detail to consider :) Can't wait to see what hunt they are going to tackle next!
7/14/2013 c23 QueenLibra
Love this story! I'm dying to know what comes next!
7/13/2013 c23 Jenmm31
I'm so glad they were able to find Lexi! Poor girl has been through ssoooo much lately :( Great writing though! I was just confused during one part this chapter...Bobby said he had to 'burn it out of her'. What was he burning exactly? I thought she wasn't possessed? Just curious because I don't think I understood that part very well. I hope Lexi wakes up fully soon so she can tell the boys who did this to her and they can get after them!
7/7/2013 c21 Jenmm31
Oh my! These guys are super creepy and I don't like what they were talking about doing with Lexi! Hopefully Dean and Sam can get to her first. Loved the little ice cream story...def something Dean would have done!
7/6/2013 c20 Jenmm31
Wow! I totally did not see that coming! The boys better find a clue quick and get to Lexi! And the scary part was she seemed to recognize those boys that kidnapped her...I wonder who they are!
7/5/2013 c19 Jenmm31
Wow...glad the moment between the siblings finally came! Lexi had a rough and awful time with that other family :( I can't believe they tried to tell her that her brothers hated her and were dead! Can't wait to see what else is in store!
7/5/2013 c18 Jenmm31
I love how Bobby is so protective of her too! And poor Lexi having all these nightmares about Dean! Hopefully she can bring herself to talk about it with them soon because I'm sure its affecting her :(
Great job!
7/4/2013 c17 Jenmm31
Sweet! Missouri was a great addition to the story. I wonder how Sam and Dean are going to act towards Lexi after hearing her advice. Can't wait to see what is in store next for them.
Also, just a reminder about the whole 'was telling', 'was sitting', 'was asking' verb forms. You used the past tense (said, told, went) for most of the chapter, but then sometimes one of the other ones made its way in there haha.
Can't wait to read more!
6/28/2013 c15 Jenmm31
Good thing Dean showed up in time to get that demon that was after Lexi! I was thinking about the whole music thing that you added in this chapter...I like the idea and I think its really cool how you try to incorportate it, but I'm not sure if it fits how you do it. Like for example, I've never watched Charmed so I have no idea what the theme song is like...so some other alternatives instead of just writing the song name could be to put some of the lyrics that relate to what is going on in the story or if its just music thats playing (with no lyrics) you could say something like "suspenseful music is playing" or something more general like that so then we readers can have a better idea of what kind of music it is. Just an idea :)
Can't wait to see what you have planned for Lexi next!
28 Page 1 2 Next »