FanFiction.Net
for Concrete Angel

3/18/2022 c1 5Sandy2348
That was sad and sweet
5/14/2020 c1 Wizards N Dragons Realm
This is such a heartbreaking story. I wonder how Jacob died though especially at such a tender age? I loved that she wasn't alone in the end and was with Jacob and the other children though. I couldn't help but cry and the end so that make this story perfect. I love when a story brings out some kind of emotion even though I hate to cry!
3/7/2016 c1 1slay1angel
Wow that was amazing. I have chills.
12/7/2015 c1 TinaF
Beautiful story! Thank you.
10/30/2013 c1 cullensrule
This was beautiful. I was waiting yo see if it was Bella or Jacob that would die. Then Jake not running for help seemed so strange. Then I thought he was the teacher's suborned baby when he ran towards her.
At least she is with Jake and all those new friends. Four tissues - three for the story and one while write this.
Hope that you are feeling better and getting healthier.
9/24/2013 c1 15Sitalia
Great O/S. Had me in tears. It's sad that things like this happen every day.
8/18/2013 c1 SaiyanPrincess
Awesome work really marevolus I always loved Concrete Angel and know I love it even more really good job.
6/25/2013 c1 VJM130899
awwwwwww
thatz sweet n sad
it made me ry
6/18/2013 c1 cmwillis
Oh my gosh...I am literally in tears after reading this. I loved the song Concrete Angel...it's a bitter sweet song. Great story
6/18/2013 c1 Crisely
Poignant? Bittersweet? Strangely heartwarming? Not sure of the feeling, but very good!
6/17/2013 c1 MissingDublin
Ohh! So sad, yet so sweet!
6/17/2013 c1 1Jeri252
love it
6/17/2013 c1 6tamfan22
Oh, that was wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time. Poor little Bella was so sad and pitiful. I know out there in the world there are little girls and boys experiencing this kind of pain. Anyone who strikes out in a rage needs to seek help before tragedy strikes. I was so happy to see that she had a friend. Jacob was the best friend ever, just like he always is. I loved your little Jake. I was shocked when I realized that he was already dead.

I knew this would be sad because I am familiar with the song by Martina McBride. I prepared myself for it to be sad, but cried for little Bella and Jake. The saddest part about the whole thing is what could have been...

He made her so happy. Loving and treasuring her. When she felt like she was flying it was just precious. Had they lived, they could have made a happy life full of those types of feelings. *sigh*

I know this is complete, but I wish you would write the what could have been one-shot. If he had sounded the alarm in time to rescue her and if he had lived of course. UB. Thank you for encouraging your friend to post this. I know when you beta'd it you couldn't "not" post it. Thank you for sharing this heartfelt one-shot. Well done SilverTears22! Now go write some more my sweet friend. :)
6/17/2013 c1 1sabrina michaels
That was heartbreaking ...I hate the cruelty in this world.
I have to say you wrote it beautifully...you wrote it from your heart.