for The Enchanted Forest

9/30/2009 c1 31foreverkneeld
IT STINKS! Sorry- I don't mean to be rude. And, as an author, I know it hurts to be told it's trash.

But it's the truth, and the truth will help you write better stories. Sorry if I'm rude or mean.
8/23/2005 c1 6inknamida
Not a bad idea, but the plot lacks conflict, excluding the "where will we live question" which just doesn't seem to do justice to either Harry Potter or Dealing with Dragons. I'd like to see what you can do with a full fledged fic along these lines. That is, if you are still writing.
11/11/2003 c1 12Finwitch1
I like this! Good story...
11/3/2003 c1 tennischicKT
Not bad...i love the enchanted forest chronicles tho...sry to push my fics but you guys PLEASE read and review my fics. I just posted a couple for the first time and havn't gotten any reviews! :( My pen name is: tennischickkT
9/16/2003 c1 1TheCrackedCrystal
You have got to be kidding me! I can see how Morwen and Remus might get together, i guess. It isn't that. I'ts the way these people talk! I is so out of character! I quote "I'd like you to meet my pregnant wife" ! Aside from that, the students would be 18 years old! How is Hermione going to loose all her level headedness and get pregnant? Where did they marry? This is just crazy!
4/1/2003 c1 2LoverOfAllThingsLegolas
This is a nice story. I am obsessed with the enchanted forest chronicles, and it was interesting to see a HP/Enchanted Forest fanfic. I also liked that Morwen married Lupin - they are perfect for each other, even though Morwen marries Telemain in the books. They fight w/ each other too much anyway :) Well good job!
8/4/2002 c1 Fire Snake
MORWEN MARRIES NOBODY BUT TELEMAIN!
5/14/2002 c1 Allegretto
*Bursts of laughter* OH MY GOSH! I'M DYING FROM IT!

Actually, I don't know why I find it so hilarious, I just do. It just is! *goes off laughing again*

Won't say anything about Morwen and Telemain, lotsa people already did, and I didn't like that arrangement anyway.

But anyway, yeah. Not bad. I just love humor. Pretty cool, not bad.

But married and pregnant at eighteen?
4/1/2002 c1 evoke your inner child
I liked it, but Morwen is married to Telemain (Talking to Dragons).
3/23/2002 c1 5Ailsa
No way! No way is Morwen marrying anybody besides Telemain! It says they get married page 253 paragraph 7 of the paperback book Talking To Dragons! (I have the book next to me so I know)!

Morwen is my favorite character! No way is she going for that werewolf! Don't say that! Morwen loves only the wizard Telemain, and she has the no-nonsense tone, so she will never, ever, say stuff like "We have identical bellies"! She is the serious type of person that goes "Stubborn Fool" as it says paragraph 4 page 120 of Calling for Dragons (I have that book next to me too)

If you don't believe me, read my fanfic, the first one, not the blooper one.
2/26/2002 c1 hpfan
yay!you used two of my favrot books.
2/2/2002 c1 Laura
Great story i loved it but didnt Morwen marry Telemain?
1/10/2002 c1 Samantha30
This story was O.K., it was the end I didn't like. It was to...quick. And the names were kinda weird. :
1/3/2002 c1 stormy
you HAVE to do more ! I love harry potter and the enchanted chronicals series . PLEASE PLEASE do more!
12/16/2001 c1 Quandelin
VERY STRANGE! LoL, not bad.
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »