FanFiction.Net
for Unmapped Temperament

9/10/2013 c6 1irdgad
Fantastic work so far. Looking forward to much, much more of this. Harry's character was written very well. The transition from petulant schoolboy to a man was a little rushed, but acceptable. Voldemort's character however is what is excellent. I hope to see a competent Dark Lord. The inclusion of the Chinese is very interesting and gives a refreshing change, especially since it's written so competently. Good luck.
Cheers.
9/4/2013 c6 Everun
Damn. That's some beautiful cliffhanger work right there. I'm VERY excited to see what's in store. And I'll toss out a guess that Dumbledore may have stolen Fawkes from the Triad.
9/4/2013 c5 Everun
Nicely done, I can understand why you wanted to go with the Portkey Terminal, for added dramatic tension.
9/4/2013 c4 Everun
I have an issue with this plotline. While I know Harry isn't in his right frame of mind, surely he can think outside of the magical box. In fact it seems to be his defining trait as the foil of in-the-box Hermione. Tonks and Harry were both raised by non-magicals, so they should be familiar with the concepts of planes and trains. Also, both should have the necessary IDs and the money to get tickets. They both are failing to comprehend the second world they grew up in and all of its vast resources.
9/1/2013 c6 Aqua
Woah! So much intrigue! Havent read this good a story for ages!
9/1/2013 c1 Aqua
I REALLY like it so far, but the Chinese thing is a bit.. Dull.
8/31/2013 c6 1mcribbed
This is interesting.

It's been put up on the DLP Board of Review, if you didn't know.
8/30/2013 c1 Random number generator
I am not sure whatever I want to read story with "foreign super wizards that can break the fidelius and the blood wards through clever application of their foreignness".
8/30/2013 c6 flaze
a international taskforce to hunt down sirius? why? it a britain problem.
8/30/2013 c2 flaze
why does europe takes that kinda shit from china?
8/29/2013 c2 invinoveri
Like the plot, very exciting.

This chapter was awkward, I found myself skipping through it.
8/26/2013 c6 Anonymous
This story is freaking good and I love the thriller and international aspect of the story. We have a proble because no many people know it yet but the bill SOPA is back and very much a problem and it needs to be stopped again.
8/25/2013 c6 13Heliosion
The latest chapter seemed out of place compared to the rest and the pace kind of feels a bit fast but it's a good honest thriller and I'm looking forward to seeing more soon
8/23/2013 c6 2Ragnar92
The thief must be Dumbedore... the stolen item, Fawkes perhaps?

The Mediator... is that Fleur?

I have no idea who the cackling man in the room was, but was he holding some sort of corrupted Pheonix?

Anyway, this fic is brilliant :D

I really want to see Voldemort fighting some Triad's!

And where's Tonksy? :D

Keep it going!
8/22/2013 c6 PaC
ps.

An A/N in the next chapter, a listing of dead and wounded might be useful for the readers curiosity as well as better guessing/relating to, Harry's "burden" of so many losses.

We got that Bill and Snape survived but unless there is a reason, like future surprises for Harry that some are not dead he thinks are dead, a who got killed list might be helpful.
From dead Dursleys to occupants of #12 Grimauld Plc, and the battles outdoors, like Moody getting killed [Lupin?], E.T.C.

How few triad assholes bit the dust and in which battle might be nice to know in review as well.

Or at least a list of WHO Harry, Nym, Bill, Adromeda think were wounded and who they think are dead.
128 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »