FanFiction.Net
for Unmapped Temperament

7/31/2013 c5 32Tellemicus Sundance
Dammmmnnnnn! THAT WAS AWESOME! Okay, next! ...Wait, that's IT?! WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!? We just started reaching the end of the beginning and you suddenly stop posting? NOOOOOO! This is by far the most exciting, interesting, and complex story I've read in a while, I WANT MORE!
7/31/2013 c4 Tellemicus Sundance
Oh yeah! Now this is REALLY getting interesting! I love it!
7/31/2013 c2 Tellemicus Sundance
If nothing else, that is without a doubt the most realistic depiction of grief and emotional pain I've ever seen before! Totally heart-wrenching, but I can honestly say that I'm happy you didn't dwell on it throughout the majority of the story. A LOT of authors do that and it gets annoying. And while I'm sure it's always going to be hidden somewhere in his mind and referred to throughout, it's nice to know that you seem to have gotten the heart of the issue done with: getting Harry to release it and decide to move on (however slowly it may take).

Great job here!
7/31/2013 c1 Tellemicus Sundance
Holy shit...That was BRUTAL! Totally awesome!

But what I find myself most enjoying about this story opener is one simple coincidence: we apparently had similar ideas for a setting. I too thought up a 'magic war' between Britain/Europe and China/the Far East.

Let's see just how similar the rest of your story is compared to my ideas.
7/27/2013 c5 5VongolaTempesta
This is honestly one of the most unique fics I've ever read! I never really expected there to be an international issue of the wizarding world at hand. There's so much angst and emotion, I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter and for Fleur to be introduced into the story. Amazing job so far :)
7/23/2013 c5 ralula
Amazing story with a heck of a cliff hanger. Keep going this is a very compelling story!
7/23/2013 c5 WhatIsTheMeaningOfLife
Wow... I was really blown away by this. The amount of thought and effort you have put into this story is reflected in the quality of the writing. I was not expecting much after reading the summary but you truly have something here with a lot of potential... all I'll say is keep up the great work. Truly looking forward to the next chapter.
7/22/2013 c5 1Jiraiya's Disciple
Good stuff.
7/22/2013 c1 AFan
When I first read your summary and saw the words "An International Thriller", I sort of snorted in doubt. Honestly, I actually started your story because I believed that you would need some humbling. Boy was I surprised. It was actually really good and thrilling!
Keep up the great work you've started. It will be an arduous journey for you, and for us, enjoyable (Hopefully).

p.s
I'm sure I won't be the last person to have a similar reaction to your summary.
7/21/2013 c1 SlythrInHermione
well this was fucking intense to say the least .. Once again harry was kept completely in the dark and no one seems fit to inform him on anything .. Should be interesting to see this story develope
7/20/2013 c5 14R3aper
Wow, this story is amazingly well written. I can't wait to see how Tonks and Harry Meet up again and how Fleur gets involved.
7/19/2013 c5 LifeIsAGreatAdventure
Looking forward to the next chapter!
7/17/2013 c5 Guest
Amazing, absolutely amazing. This is one of the few out of the box hp fanfiction i have read in the recent past, unlike most stories these days which repeat the same theme with a few changes here and there.

Additionally, it is very well written too. I got a bit tired of the angst a couple of chapters back but I can see it was necessary. Can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work
7/17/2013 c5 jeanpaulreddy93
Damn... Your a literary genius... This truly is one of the most well written story that I have had the fortune to read on Fanfiction. Its well written, intriguing, and most of all balances the fantasy world of Harry Potter with reality. I was literally on the edge of my seat when reading the running sequence, both for Tonks and Harry's escape. I also like how you have Harry developing as a character, actually maturing and thinking for himself. It would be nice to have Harry being a bit more knowledgeable and powerful now that he doesn't have Hermionie to rely on and Ron to drag him down. Anyway I actually like the Harry/Fleur pairing, but I find myself rooting for a Harry/Tonks paring right now even if their first meeting was a little rocky. Either way this is your story and its amazing nevertheless.
7/16/2013 c5 1DEATHLIGHTMK2