for Life Goes On

1/10/2017 c1 3Lemonade-Vargas
This was really good, I deeply enjoyed it!
9/10/2016 c1 2Zinter-Rose13
soon cuuuute
7/26/2016 c1 Ninakleiman
You're my favorite
3/7/2016 c1 20quirky21
Very sweet fic. Well done.
1/30/2016 c1 Guest
oh meh gawd

that was the most bootyful short omegaverse.

ever.
6/28/2015 c1 TheNinjaKitty13
I am in love with this story, I love the out of the ordinary dynamics and-*bangs head on desk*-it's too wonderful.
5/25/2015 c1 1Karano
Oh my god.
This pairing in this universe...is a gem that must be protected at all costs. It's so well written too. The rarity! The novelty! The originality!
I adore it.
4/16/2015 c1 26Lady-Miraculous101
This is a very beautiful fanfic :) When I finished reading it I felt a sense of contentment that I try to find with fanfics like these :)
5/18/2014 c1 5Oriviurr
That was simply adorable! Your writing is fantastic, so fantastic that you may have it ten me hooked on this pairing! :)
1/26/2014 c1 44radiany
This is the Omegaverse that I /very much did not/ expect from this fandom. An interesting pairing, and a very pleasant read. Thank you.
9/25/2013 c1 9Nightmother
There is something that confuses me with omegaverse, are female alpha futa? Cause I understand when both in a mated pair is male,and when the omega is female. It makes sense.
Great story regardless, these two are cute
8/14/2013 c1 Louise-Maria
awww so cute!
7/4/2013 c1 696bittersweetblackcat
Its sweet though a lil confusing but still sweet
6/29/2013 c1 4DrivebyReader
I loved this so much. I know nothing about the Omegaverse, and I normally don't like MPreg, but this story got me. PruLiech is my OTP and your vision of their relationship matches mine. Just because Lili isn't loud and large, doesn't mean she is a pushover. And just because Gilbert is loud, doesn't mean he isn't secretly a submissive sweetie. I love how these two characters balance each other out. Very nicely written.
6/27/2013 c1 abbytiger4
That was so cute, and very well written!
17 Page 1 2 Next »