for Pala Pala Pa'ani

11/26/2017 c9 Lisa G
Great story.
5/5/2015 c9 Skimball4
Had to laugh at Danny's line, "time for us to say good night, Gracie." Nice little nod to George Burms and Gracie Allen!
4/19/2015 c9 17weemcg33
This was great, I really enjoyed it. Liked Grace and Lucy helping to catch the bad guys. I also just finished watching ep. 3 from the 3rd season and while Danny and Steve were on the boat fishing, Danny tries to get Steve to say that Catherine is his girlfriend and Steve just won't admit it, so reading the end of this and Steve finally admitting it made me smile. They are such a cute, but kick-ass, couple lol
2/16/2014 c9 16FicreaderT
I started reading this story back when it was first published, but will admit that I decided to wait until it was complete before finishing. Unfortunately, somehow I lost track of it, but finally discovered it again and just read it. Nicely done - I loved how you incorporated the reader's suggestions and turned them into a cohesive story. Pretty impressive based on a dream!
1/21/2014 c9 9PilotDante
Just love your stories and the SEALs and doctor P!
12/11/2013 c9 8Rose Zanini
This was great, and I loved dr. P showing up in the story! I love her and I'd really like to see more of her. :)
11/11/2013 c9 36francis2
Awwwwwwww. Love this ending.
11/11/2013 c8 francis2
Hehe! The Girls are smart!
10/7/2013 c9 GraceGraceGrace
As always, I thoroughly enjoyed your latest story! You are such an intelligent writer. I love your dialogue, truly enjoy how you bring our characters to life on your page. But you are also so incredibly skilled at description and narration, at setting a scene, describing a view, a sensation, a thought, a sound. Your stories kinda sing, ya know?

You also have a wonderful knack at creating new characters and interweaving them among the Show's characters that we already love. Always makes a story fun to see an "old" new character reappear in a new fic.

Finally, you have a wonderful imagination, and you create such unique scenarios for our heros to interact within. This one was challenging for me. Being stuck outside in a storm is a bit of a phobia of mine, and being so all alone, not to mention injured... I shuddered most of the way thru this and often closed my eyes, which then made it hard to read the page! LOL!

Well done, as always. And thank you so much for the pleasure.
10/5/2013 c9 bubzchoc
brilliant
10/4/2013 c9 Libtech
Really enjoyed this story. Loved Gracie and Lucy and the fact that Little Lucy has such a crush on Steve. As always, looking forward to your next story.
10/3/2013 c9 3FlamMabel
Great story as usual, and thanks for allowing us readers to be a part of the plotline creation. Really did remind me of those choose your own adventure books I used to read as a kid. :-)
10/3/2013 c9 46moonjat54
I loved it! Thank you for the fun ending. And you made Steve say the "G" word. I am still hoping to hear that word come out of Steve's mouth on the show. I can't wait for what you have for us next. Tell your muse she did good.
10/3/2013 c9 Sunny70
Cokie, another one of your great stories comes to an end. I loved it from beginning to end. Great writing, really enjoyed being part of the direction the story took in the beginning.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us and I look forward to the next one! :)
10/3/2013 c9 shirik40
applause for another greta story and major thank you for your Beta Queens
231 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »