for Naruto's new Ohana And new life

10/21/2017 c1 heartbell
disney has no evil, even the bad guys are some what good
5/22/2017 c1 Redrover1760
Kyuubi x Naruto is pushing it to the extreme...
shipping is insane.
10/12/2016 c1 Guest
Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys
12/2/2015 c1 DDS UzuKazu
Hey, can I use that? That was fucking hilarious! And this looks pretty good, nice plot, but Kyuubi was a bit OoC for my tastes, but everything else was great!

From : Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
11/3/2014 c6 1Icewolf9879
So fare go but you lost me at chapter 5 and 6 i have no idea what is going on
7/19/2014 c6 ReQuest
Make A Naruto x Nani Fanfic

Rated M.

But only Rated M Between Naruto and Nani

Summary Naruto Arrives in the A New World due to Spatial. shifts And Dropped on Hawiaii

A MaleRole model to Lilo and Stich.
2/26/2014 c6 redwolf23456
Great Story so far
1/2/2014 c6 4Gamelover41592
nice work and happy new year
12/29/2013 c5 8anthenamoon
the plot thickens this story is good when is the next chap. comming out
12/8/2013 c4 5animepercystyle
One thing I've been noticing is that you keep writing "Earths ambassador". It's not multiple Earths, it *belongs* to Earth, so it's Earth's. sorry, I couldn't just leave that! It's a great story though!
12/8/2013 c3 animepercystyle
Yeah, she should definitely be alive. I love the story!
12/8/2013 c1 animepercystyle
Aww! That's so adorable Naruto has a family now! I'm scared of what the "physical favor" will be and Karuma's not a girl, but in a fanfiction people do weirder things so it's not a big deal. Also when I saw "HITOMI-CHAN", I thought it said "HITMONCHAN" from Pokémon! XD I love the story!
10/21/2013 c5 21Deathmetal180
Very funny.
10/20/2013 c5 12Princess Unikitty
short. i liked the dialogue.
10/17/2013 c5 4Gamelover41592