for Blue

12/26/2016 c1 1gabelou1991
J'aime.
12/25/2014 c1 5rtaylor12
That was super cute. I actually just finished watching this episode so it was perfect. You are a very good writer. I love all the little details you put in. Just the way you write in general is lovely. Keep it up!
1/6/2014 c1 38Jaycie Victory
Excellent. So believable within the characters. Love your take on the Angel/Spike relationship. The differences but also the grudging love and respect. They really are like family.
11/13/2013 c1 14Phalanx30
I would think Wesley would act differently. Even given the zombie apocalypse, he has loved (pined for) Fred for years. Especially given what he said and felt while she dying, wouldn't he be by her side more than ever?
6/27/2013 c1 19Clockwork-hart1
I can't ell whether that made me happy or sad, but it was rather beautiful. Beautifully written, painfully brutal and sweet. Just like the world Joss loved to punch us in the gut with. Thanks for this.
6/19/2013 c1 53LucidKren
This was a great story. It was cool to find an exploration of what could have happened if they had actually saved Fred. It shows elements of tragedy and the love the it was born from. You did a fantastic job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service