for Haruhi Meets Harry

1/12/2017 c3 Guest
I can't wait to see what Hogwarts house Haruhi-chan gets sorted into! Keep up the good work!
7/28/2016 c3 7qwerty19
I really love this idea. Any chance we can pull a Dr. Frankenstein and bring this fic back to life?
10/30/2014 c3 2KuletXCore
"you're a fcking wizard, Har(uh)i"

so... Is this still alive? Because i liked this.

8/30/2014 c3 26jeanette9a
shiver voldemort harry has a friend with a power you don't know.
8/12/2014 c3 9Isangtao
Cool.
6/29/2014 c3 1Magnificate
Interesting premise, I don't think I've seen it before. There are however some problems:

1. Dudley doesn't feel right. He explains too much. He doesn't call his parents for help when Haruhi calls hers.
2. Language barrier doesn't exist. I can understand Haruhi being hyper-competent, but it doesn't seem natural for both her and both her parents to speak good English from the start. (In other words, I want to know whether things like "it must only happen when you feel a lot of feelings" are supposed to be intentional or not.)
3. You repeated the information concerning freaky things happening to Harry twice in close proximity.
4. Punctuation.

Watch out for the chronology! Especially the fact that the "explosion of data" hasn't happened yet.
6/28/2014 c3 5Gilgamesh The King of Heroes
The new chapter is short but I still love this story regardless. Please continue
6/28/2014 c3 Lake Jesus
I am extremely excited about this fic and I'm looking forward to more. Keep up the good work!
6/28/2014 c3 5Knight25
Good chapter
6/28/2014 c2 Ddragon21
LOL she broke him.
6/28/2014 c1 Ddragon21
this is awesome. I hope if there is a pairing it is haruhi and harry. Never saw that pairing before. Plus dumbledor always said love is the greatest power and a power he knows not. what better power then having haruhi wishing harry be alright and whatever else because she loves or cares for him. awesome because the story can go anywhere now like if they go magic school haruhi can wish to meet faeries and other magical creatures with harry dragged along. cant wait to see where this goes and hope you update often.
6/28/2014 c3 1Selias
Okay, this is a REALLY good fanfic. I usually don't like fics where Harry is a kid, but I guess it's just when he's a toddler that I don't like. Only one problem, though. You keep putting extra punctuation AFTER the quotation marks.
'"I can't.",' should be '"I can't,"'
'"Hmmm…",' should be '"Hmmm,"' or perhaps just erase it completely, leaving just 'Haruhi hummed as she thought,'
'"I'm scared now. Does that count?",' should be '"I'm scared now. Does that count?"' Same for ones with exclamation points.
There are other examples, but I thought that three would be enough.
6/27/2014 c1 Selias
Sorry, that should be:
bubblecow see - how - easily - you - can - format - dialogue
6/27/2014 c2 Selias
You have REALLY got to learn how dialogue works.
Check out:
bubblecow see - how - easily - you - can - format - dialogue

or

webs . anokaramsey . edu / wrobel / 1121 / Course % 20 Materials / Exercises / basic _ dialogue _ format _ for _ narrat . htm

Just remove the spaces from the URLs.
2/20/2014 c2 1Dark0w1
Ohhh... Gods... Haruhi knowing magic exist? That can't end well.
20 Page 1 2 Next »