FanFiction.Net
for See you again

1/25/2016 c12 Rytheknight
this is super great!
12/13/2015 c4 Guest
Dude, did Stine remember to wear protection!? It's always a possibility according to me, my friend, and someone on DeviantART. This chapter was hot...all the smexyness
12/13/2015 c3 Guest
Do NOT let anyone at the DWMA read this, ESPECIALLY Lord Death and Maka! (I like this fanfic though )
7/15/2015 c1 Neoma
Oh please continue this story! I love everything about it! You're a GREAT writer! Keep up the good work!
6/28/2015 c12 Marietta
Please, please continue this story!
I want to know if Stein had figured out how to cure his own madness, but hadn't yet had time to implement it.
I want to know if such cure would be viable with Spirit or Marie giving it to Stein, in that - does it require Soul Resonance, or some other meister/weapon interaction to work.
I want to know if Marie is jealous of Spirit. Does she find out that Spirit said he cares for Stein as a lover?
6/28/2015 c11 marietta
Spirit has actually come out to Maka and Soul, he must be horribly afraid for Stein's life.
Maka suggests Spirit inform Marie - she may be able to sooth Stein somewhat.
4/1/2014 c10 lilpoprincess96
No, what the hell is going to hapen to Stien and Death scythe!? They have to get back together! Ugh, I want to kill the madness myself! GRR! I will be waiting for an update!
12/30/2013 c9 7AnimaterDream
I much enjoy the story but find it hard to tell different dialogue appart due to the way it is written. Other then that it is a well crafted story.
11/10/2013 c9 Runie Sempai
Well I am happy that you updated and I want to see what happens next!
10/25/2013 c8 pixiedust
Cool! Moar moar moar!
9/2/2013 c8 Runie Sempai
WTF?! KILL STEIN?! *throws fist at air* you can't! :'(
8/31/2013 c8 suntan140
get stein back spirit you the only one who can do it!
8/11/2013 c7 Runie Sempai
Insane Stein is awesome!
8/11/2013 c7 22chinun
Oh crap. O3O What just happened? Oh I hope they don't do anything drastic to Stein and I hope he snaps out of it! Poor Spirit, all cut up and afraid of what happens to his darling meister! I can't wait to see what happens next.
7/31/2013 c6 Runie Sempai
Gahhh! Stupid madness whatever that make Stein a thousand time cooler
23 Page 1 2 Next »