for Bingley's Blunder, or the High Fine Art of Gossip

7/19 c1 sophie
this is an absolutely beautiful story. It's hilarious. Thanks for writing it!
5/5 c5 Rosehyon
Très amusante.
3/15 c5 cahomi
A charming story. Thanks for sharing your writing.
10/17/2021 c5 44Lt. Basil
Oh, that was great XD
1/2/2021 c5 GrangerFan17
Every line of your story was simply exquisite and I adored your writing! Thank you so much for gifting us with this work.
10/27/2020 c3 15TheHamsterInMyMind
I haven't quite finished reading this delightful jaunt yet, and I'm unsure you will even see this - as old as this story is, but I just wanted to say a couple of things:

1) Thank you. I have quite needed to laugh recently, and your entire repertoire, which I've been slowly making my way through, has been a delight!

2) And also thank you for... I think... writing Caroline a lot more humanly (and kindly - not in terms of character but the way you write) than... a lot of other writers do, and while I do see a place for that as well... It is nice to see a fuller character rather than just a laughable (or hatable) caricature at times.
10/12/2020 c4 FineEyesPrettyWoman
I do hope Mr. Tutor can win his lady, now that the path is clear.
9/18/2020 c5 Mmmm8888
Cute
9/6/2020 c5 7tanseynz
This was hilarious, and actually made me sympathetic to Caroline Bingley! Shock/horror. Still, her forbearance gave her a timely reward. I do hope Mr Tutor has gumption to stand up to her when necessary
8/16/2020 c4 Guest
Lol didn’t realize so many b words are right on theme!
8/14/2020 c5 3mtbabe
Outstandingly hilarious
7/13/2020 c5 17Hiniwalay
Ahh, this was perfectly lovely. I adored the symbolism of Darcy giving her rubies. Also, they’re so in love, I can physically feel it. Great writing, especially liked Elizabeth’s laughter-interrupted speech. And I 100% approve of Elizabeth making full use of her new brother.

Thank you so much for the read!
7/13/2020 c4 Hiniwalay
Again, those bracketed sound effects were excellent xD

“Why not China, while he’s at it?” I detest the fact that I can’t insert a crying-while-laughing emoji here.

THOSE TWO WOMEN THO HAHA, abusing the name of gossips on such pretense!

“I do not like to boast, but he confided in me first.” *Snerk* So THIS is how Caroline gets her very happy deserts. Completely, utterly canon.

“I know you have a great appreciation for good handwriting, ma’am.” That salt tho xD Savorily intended salt, but salt nonetheless.

Lord Blatherworth’s even worse than Snitchwood xD

I... put a hand to my head at the sheer volume and... alluring... alliteration of Sir Oswald Pinterninton. What is it with all these ‘B’s?
7/13/2020 c3 Hiniwalay
Aww! That parting scene between Darcy and Caroline was so...! *watery sparkly eyes*

Darcy’s aunt is sooo nice! I do wish she really is like this.
7/13/2020 c2 Hiniwalay