for Not Stupid

12/6/2018 c1 Guest
that just made me mad that ms martain slapped her like i despise her
3/21/2016 c3 Viper5delta
Well, this hasn't been updated in three years, which is a shame because it's a very well written story with a premise that I haven't often seen explored.
9/20/2014 c3 1RavenSerendipity
What happened? Where's the rest? I neeeeeeeed the rest! Lol but you should totally finish this. In sure your followers will read it if you finish. :) cuz it's good.
9/4/2013 c3 z
You obviously have a firm grasp of your comic lore. This is a well written story, I would love to see it updated.
7/31/2013 c3 guerilla
Are you ever going back to Scar Tissue?
6/28/2013 c3 The Reviewer
Honestly i woudnt mind the Gar/Rae/Tim triangle one Dick Grayson in this?I couldnt stand Megan for some reason,i dont know but i was happy she was a sister to gar in the show.I hope Raven doesnt take another slap even though she deserved it by megan
6/28/2013 c2 The Anon
I feel the angst lmao I never really liked miss martian
6/28/2013 c1 The Anon
Oh my Lord!Raven why?/But i still love you
6/28/2013 c1 18RonaldWeasleyTheHero
nice nice! good characterization and story, now update please! and also u earned yourself a smily face!

6/23/2013 c3 6Shadico
Wow, this story is amazing! You're a really awesome writer! I wish I saw this when it was first posted, I can't wait for the next chapter! For the next everything! Fav'd and Followed! Please update soon!
6/22/2013 c3 15Soulfulbard
I'm digging your blended continuities here and the highly emotional story.

It doesn't hurt that you've combined my favorite TT pairing with my favorite Young Justice character relationship: Miss Martian and BB.

Next chapter sounds like it's gonna rock.
6/22/2013 c3 13lunar silver
does raven tell m'gann that bb makes her feel love but feels horrible for what she said and wants to apologize bb accepts
6/22/2013 c3 7Greenhatred77
i'm enjoying this very much
6/22/2013 c3 FF8cerberus
I really wanted M'Gann to show up in this one. Hope you update really soon.
6/22/2013 c3 15Densharr
I like it, especially where you pay attention to the Beast Within. A surprising amount of people gloss over it, or assume that B holds no hard feelings.
22 Page 1 2 Next »