for Not With a Whimper

2/15/2017 c1 2LAMusings
Ok, the very idea of a "zombie apocalypse" situation Supernatural style is enough to thrill me, but a Human Meg Cas turned hunters duo? Hell yeah! They were both true to character, the pacing was perfect, and towards the end, I was definitely rooting for them. Great work!
2/22/2015 c1 5serial blogger
This was great, the ambiguity of the ending really appealed to me and the characters were perfectly in character. Well done and thank you for an amazin story!
2/22/2015 c1 Guest
This was great, the ambiguity of the ending really appealed to me and the characters were perfectly in character. Well done and thank you for an amazing story!
8/10/2014 c1 zigzag12837691
I have read this story probably ten times, I never get tired of it.
3/11/2014 c1 kriszeth
and then they miraculously were saved by the Winchester and brought to a survivors camp where they regrouped and plotted and somehow lived to tell the tale to their grandchildren. there, the perfect ending.

#goestocryinhercorner
11/4/2013 c1 167Rashaka
I'm dealing with some serious feels right now.
10/5/2013 c1 29nataliachidna
Beautiful
9/19/2013 c1 Guest
What what what the fuck oh it's not like I needed my heart or anything. Here, you have it. It's all bruised now after this fic.
7/22/2013 c1 4ParallelWonderland
Okay wow.. I only recently decided that I liked what was going on with Meg and Castiel.. But this made me like them as a pair even more! I would love it if you expanded on this 'verse, whether it's a sequel or a companion.. I find my self NEEDING to know what's going to happen to them, so please, let us know!
7/18/2013 c1 8Silver Skies - Red Lakes
AWWWWWW! Please continue this! I'm pretty sure that there dead but stories r the only time I find the need to be optimistic so can she see those two lugs? PWEASEEE!
Also awesome story!
6/20/2013 c1 12GougeAway
Megstiel... and zombies. Meg, Cas, and zombies. Oh my god. This was so much fun to read - I loved it. I can't explain very well, but I feel like (for me anyway) you hit this raw nerve and it was actually quite an emotional piece. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Well done.
6/19/2013 c1 pandora jazz
I was searching for stories about Castiel and Meg to read and you did a great job writing these two characters.
I loved the twist with the zombies.
I'm going to imagine they made it out of the bunker alive and are still on their way to Kansas.
Great story!
Thanks for sharing it with us.
6/19/2013 c1 chinchikurin
wow!.. I was sceptical when I read the summary, I not one who fond of zombies.. But wow!.. I fell in love with this fic right away.. you definitely have to write more of this.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service