for The Chosen and the Beloved

4/27 c12 KOTHP5532
Good stuff. I love how direct your style is. Keep on being awesome, wherever you may be, and I hope you’re at peace.
3/9 c12 VM
Next chapter any moment now... Any moment...
9/15/2020 c12 Guest
This is an awsome story
8/21/2020 c12 MetalBatt
I'm half expecting the next chapter to be released around the time the next game is officially announced or around its release lmao. But hey, this story is pretty fucking good! So I guess I don't mind waiting a couple years for an update. It'll be a nice surprise :).
7/15/2020 c12 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Damn great to see that you have the spirit to finish this amazing story! Thanks for the chapter, and keep up the good work. I'll wait patiently for the next update even if it takes a couple of months. God knows that I need to finish this before I die prematurely.
7/15/2020 c9 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Hot damn you have done an amazing job at characterizing Daisy! Good to see that she is more involved and fleshed out in this story!
7/15/2020 c7 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Sweet Home Alabama! This is how the story should have been. You have done us a great service by delivering this story to us my great man. I've got no quarrel with this story!
7/15/2020 c3 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Well the events in this story does follow cannon quite closely, but I wonder when it will deviate. Constants and Variables as they say, or even the Butterfly Effect for some. I was actually hoping for him to cover his A.D sign with a piece of cloth of something.
7/10/2020 c1 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Curse my stupid self for only discovering this now. It seems like a highly interesting story and I have recently finished the entire series again just for 'nostalgia'. I'm currently binge-reading a bunch of Bioshock stories so I think I'm gonna have fun with this one. Thanks for the prologue, and keep up the good work!
5/27/2020 c12 Juls LA
SURPRISE, BI T CH 2.0 ?
3/17/2020 c12 Gob
Triumphant return, I couldn't be happier to see you back. Great chapter, eagerly awaiting the next. Considering that the best incomplete fics are left to gather dust on this site, seldom ever seeing a conclusion, this is a truly rare joy.
2/1/2020 c1 2Arrowman
Thank you for this.
12/5/2019 c12 4LordTicky
I won't lie. I had to re-read this entire story for this new chapter to make sense to me. I won't say anything about the long absence, aside feom the fact that I'm glad you're back and updating. Looking forward to the next chapter, no matter how long it takes!
12/4/2019 c12 7Frosty Wolf
Glad to see this being continued! I admit, I had to reread the earlier chapters in order to remember this story. Been a long time since I've played the game either, but I'm curious to see how you change canon as we get further along.

Keep up the great work!
12/4/2019 c12 Callonetta
Jesus, it's been a while! Been following this project of yours for a very long time, coincidentally enough I got an email regarding this latest update just as I finished my annual Infinite playthrough - the quirks of this world, huh?

I can see that your writing style has improved, evolved, over the years you've been gone. Naturally, this is a great thing, and I hope the success of this chapter will motivate you to continue. Despite this, I've always felt your style's been rather strong from the outset regardless.

Don't really have much else to say besides that ramble; to be frank, I'm just pleasantly surprised that this gem's been returned to.
124 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »