for The Caretaker's Tale

8/6/2017 c1 73LucyLuna
""British realm of wizardry." Replied Filch" the period after "wizardry" should be a comma and "replied" not capitalized. Dialogue tags (ex. she said) should (except when the tag follows dialogue ending in a ! or ?) always be connected to dialogue with a comma.
You're also missing a lot of periods like in these cases: "Dumbledore reminisced fondly", "Filch sobbed heartily".
You might benefit from a beta or a better SPaG than whatever one you use currently.
This was actually a very interesting little fic about Filch. I like how you set him up at the start being this revolutionary trying to fight for rights only to be stopped by the likes of Abraxas. It was a nice use of canon info we have available to us. I like how Dumbledore came to him after he ended up in Azkaban and offered him a job at Hogwarts. It's very IC of him to do something like this, given his history of helping other marginalized wizards (Hagrid, Remus, ect.).
8/1/2014 c1 6Lyanna Pond
This is the first time I have seen a fic focused on Filch. I like how you take the time to give minor characters great backstories. It also examines a more corrupt political side of the wizarding world that wasn't often discussed pre-war.
9/26/2013 c1 6DrizzleWizzle
An interesting take on Filch. I feel as if a stint in Azkaban could absolutely explain his anger issues, and desire to restrict the use of fun magic items. But given his willingness to work with the Carrows and Umbridge, I'm not sure that he would be so choked up about Dumbledore's passing. Ultimately, though, I like the story-especially the idea of a squib revolution.
8/15/2013 c1 author422
Filch's story is touching. It makes Filch harder to hate. I feel even sorrier for him. Great story!
8/14/2013 c1 89Historyexplorer12
This one is good! It explains Filch's background and why he is the way he is.
8/14/2013 c1 Lorteck
This makes a lot of sense. I love how you showed his optimistic youth. Abraxas was the perfect man to squash his ambitions too.
7/15/2013 c1 2resurrectedlove95
I like it...a different perspective. Though I still feel Filch was part-evil ( he supported Umbridge!) he still had a soft corner for Mrs. Norris..making him capable of loving..
6/20/2013 c1 28Son of Whitebeard