FanFiction.Net
for Batman and Bat-woman Beyond

10/12/2013 c3 2chocolate1
Enjoyed the beginning very much :)

Max worries and Terry attempts to alleviate her fears until the inevitable happens. Since his leg is broken I believe I understand why she has to don the bat suit but I'm certain something comes up where she is forced to do so. There is going to be a mini-battle between these two and I'm awaiting the back and forth.
10/7/2013 c3 highlander348
I like Max! She is cool and sassy! I also like Dana to. Could she be Robin? I seem to remember she knew how to fight on the show once or twice. Max and Dana are the two closest girls to Terry after all.

Cheer! :)
9/27/2013 c1 silverwolf
you should have dana become like catwoman beyond to add a love triangle
8/11/2013 c2 chocolate1
Girl Max you've got it badddd...hopefully you don't go way overboard and allow things to play out. Thank goodness she has a multi-tasking brain or she would have blown a fuse a long time ago :)
8/11/2013 c1 chocolate1
Yay Terr asking Max to become his partner...he definitely needs one especially with Bruce getting up there in age. Max is someone he can trust and depend on. I wonder how the training sessions will go ;) Off to read the next chapter...loving it so far!
6/22/2013 c1 261gunman
Nothing untoward your abilities, though I did see a couple missed grammar errors, but I think that it's still a good read.
Mostly from Max's POV, but something else could be added here.
Not saying you have to rewrite it, but it's just my opinion.
That being said, it seems Max is wrestling with a lot of problems and her own feelings, but ultimately seems to want to be with Terry for the greater good.
I look forward to seeing how this turns out.
Write on.