for After Hours

1/6 c5 Guest
Oh my gosh his friends are so horrible. Makes me want Eames to run screaming.
12/25/2019 c7 wonderwoman1970
geeze it was about time...my goodness lol
8/27/2019 c14 Guest
Enjoyed re-reading this, thank you!
12/12/2017 c14 3tigerlily124
Good story! Thanks!
12/15/2015 c14 shortykb
great story. slow build but love conquers all Bobby and Alex forever
11/24/2014 c1 Guest
Loved this, hated Nelda and Bobby, even though i can buy the explanation of the "idea" of Nelda. But beyond that, Nelda had tried to come between their partnership by talking about one to the other and they discussed. So I wish Eames would have asked him on the show if their partnership was that unimportant. Thanks
8/17/2014 c14 13OctoberGirl82
Great job! I love the continued build-up, and though often the continued interruptions feel contrived in other fandoms, the way you've set them up here feels very organic and reasonable for these two. I loved it!
7/4/2014 c10 Guest
I wish you would continue this. Great so far. Thanks for writing.
12/29/2013 c14 6Hazmatt
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely incredible!
12/8/2013 c14 1HeathRowTottie
Maddie, this is just a stunning story. I've read it and re-read it several times now and it just gets better with each reading. I truly love it and you are truly a great author and I truly hope you will write more for this fandom.
11/3/2013 c14 Carla
Please come back again with another story! Loved it and l
11/5/2013 c14 1JennyMcS
What a finish! :) I have loved this story from start to finish. It is one of the best, if not THE BEST stories I've ever read for this fandom.

I truly hope you continue writing, and again thank you!
11/4/2013 c14 jstapny
Well I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. While I hate to see it end, I hope that you are inspired to continue writing for this Fandom. Your writing is truly a gift as was a breath of fresh air. This is no means a slight to the other wonderful writers here, however a new voice and perspective is always nice to read from time to time.
11/2/2013 c14 Dee
OMG, this chapter and the whole story are amazing! Your writing is excellent, and the characters' voices - both their speaking with other characters and their thoughts (in italics) are perfect. My favorite chapter is probably the one at the zoo; but every chapter was a joy to read, and you built the tension so well. I am sure I will read this many times. Many thanks. And please write more stories!
11/2/2013 c14 6D'Onofrio-fan