FanFiction.Net
for Gundam 00: Alter

4/13/2021 c7 Guest
Wow this was really good! I feel like you had the ‘thought conversation’ addressed well. I feel like the story was believed to the characters and it honestly made me wish we saw it in the anime/movie. The ending is sweet, and the readers are left to imagine what happens afterwards between Setsuna and Feldt.
8/5/2020 c7 SirchSidhe
It is a beautiful story. The characters and their interactions were perfect. Thank you for sharing it.
2/2/2020 c1 3reddevil47
As someone who had just finished 00 and the movie... aside from the meh ending, I was missing this relationship all the way! Thank you for this fic
6/8/2019 c6 4Phantom System
This is so cool please continue this!
2/9/2018 c7 Shu Ouma GC
Good story
3/13/2017 c1 Shu Ouma GC
Interesting beginning
8/15/2015 c7 4Jakeros
Hh. Not bad, a little short but nothing bad. Nice, very nice
8/15/2015 c1 Jakeros
You know what? This isn't half bad. Alright, nice start - but more to come so let's get to it!
6/3/2015 c7 38Genderbendqueen
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
5/30/2015 c7 FLARECROWN
The feels is amazing, love the story.
5/30/2015 c7 Doomedsoul74
Thank you for this it was wonderfully done pretty much no errors and the characters didn't seem all that different from how they were in the anime only real issue was how short it felt. Again thank you and please do make a continuation.
4/13/2015 c7 raketsou
LOVED it !
cause the way all the characters (except sev) fit in the story is not too far from their original thing... in short no OCness in my opinion

Kinda SAD cause it's been a while and you still haven't started the continuation xD

Overall I like it love it and will read it again
3/15/2015 c3 32Tellemicus Sundance
I don't know this series especially well, but you're doing an exceptional job of portraying the hopeless/clueless romantics. Great work!
8/21/2014 c7 The destroyer of fate
just finished reading your story and I think the whole thing was done wonderfully, enjoyed reading it, great ending leaving me happy and satisfied.
7/23/2014 c7 1CBGN001
Love it, love it, love it :-D Please tell me there's a sequel to this?
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »