FanFiction.Net
for They Know Me Here

1/26 c21 azhou4687
This is a very good Naruto fan-fic. I have known a mother who lost her child, so Hinata’s behavior is plausible, and in fact could be a lot worse and much uglier in the real world. I find it implausible in a world where sex before marriage is OK that Sasuke’s first time was with Hinata though…but overall a very romantic story. Thank you for posting.
12/31/2023 c21 forestchee
Awwwwww a heartwarming and happy ending. So good!
12/31/2023 c20 forestchee
I feel so sad for Lee and also to Naruto. He was willing to sacrifice himself. But I'm also happy for Sasuke and Hinata. Thank you for keeping Hinata safe, author-sama.
12/31/2023 c19 forestchee
Oh my gosh. Sakura misunderstood her encounter with Sakura. HAHAHAHAUA
12/31/2023 c19 forestchee
Oh. Now I jusy realized that Hanabi could match out Sakura-witch. HAHAHAHAHA Nice one!
12/31/2023 c16 forestchee
HAHAHAHA Yeah, dunno why girls like that "hn". according to my research, that's a sign of being a retard hahahahaha kidding
12/31/2023 c16 forestchee
Sure Sasuke has good taste especially if it comes to THE woman
12/31/2023 c15 forestchee
Ugh! For the record, Sasuke and Hinata are already getting there... Please, Sakura... your plan of yours is getting to my nerves. Just move on! In case you forgot, you have your own family. just learn to love your husband cause you have a connection with him—your twins. *facepalm* Use that brain of yours... pleaseeeeeeee.
12/31/2023 c15 forestchee
Please tell each other your real feelings. I am begging you. If not, I'll go to your universe and tell that your idiots. HAHAHAHAHA
12/31/2023 c13 forestchee
I was so disappointed when Hinata rejected the offer but was pleased when Sasuke is not the one to give up easily. Well, this would be a push-and-pull relationship. Go, sasuke! You have to save Hinata from the darkness!
12/31/2023 c13 forestchee
Sakura! you're bad! super!
12/31/2023 c12 forestchee
Oh my gosh! Do it, Sasuke! Go! I'll support you with all my heart and soul!
12/31/2023 c12 forestchee
Is this a maze game? HAHAHAHA
12/30/2023 c11 forestchee
You like Hinata' hair, Sasuke? Then, just grow your hair that long. HAHAHAHA kdding
12/30/2023 c11 forestchee
The emotional damage, Sasuke. HAHAHAHA Why would you do that to Hinata? I felt it too.
723 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »