for A Dribble of Dragon Drabbles

4/3/2015 c5 Guest
Ha.
A-ga-ha-hahahaaaaaa.
Omg. Drunk. Dragons? Really?
Keep it up and I swear I WILL die of LAUGHTER!
Spirit of Fury
3/21/2015 c5 Guest
Haha! Oh my gods, I love that last line! That is just too freaking perfect. Keep up the good work!
3/20/2015 c5 4flyingdisk
This drabble series is so beautiful! Where's the rest of it?!

My heart feels this big now *gestures* .

And that ending line xD I'M DYING!
8/4/2014 c5 8HappilyBlue
Hehe i loved the first part of this it made me laugh so much! :)
5/7/2014 c1 Guest
Okay I just read the first chapter and flipped shit because I knew as soon as you said "otherworldly blue box" that it was The Doctor and I screamed. Yes oh my god.
4/14/2014 c1 ShadowsRadience
Ultimate win!
2/10/2014 c5 Guest
Weird
12/5/2013 c2 42KatieMarie999
Awww! I just was led here by a friend of mine and I'm so glad I read this! I can't stop grinning! You are a great author and this is just too adorable! :)
11/8/2013 c4 7EmmerzK
Awww these two drabbles! They're so precious! I'm so glad you chose to focus one on Ruffnut's life as a whole-I think you really captured her essence, and that she could be calmed down by a husbadn that understood her, but he wouldnt hold her back. This is just perfect!

I love the little snippets of their childhood moments together too. Super cute!
11/8/2013 c3 EmmerzK
D'aww angst and drama! Great work!
11/8/2013 c2 EmmerzK
Hahaha This chapter! Everything was beyond cute and Hiccup's trying out the greeting and leaving her without a proper kiss was great. He'd do that lol And Astrid's response was very Astrid ;)

You pack in a lot of great detail as well, which I love. In the first chapter you had all the technical Norse terms for houses and such, that was amazing; it takes time to research that and that tells me that you appreciate detail to a full extent. You didn't just make stuff up. That's great; if only more writers did that!

I'm excited to read more! Off I go, but keep up the good work ;)

Oh, and The Doctor as a woman in ch.1? baha
9/11/2013 c5 10TheRagingRussian
Nicely done. I like this story
9/9/2013 c5 8Bookeater-otaku
Ahhhh, alcool. Would be Humanity greatest invention if it did make us do stupid things. Good idea to take the concept on three different road.
9/9/2013 c5 molly-marie-kat-death
Haha i wud of instanly asomed the twins did it
9/9/2013 c5 2Aurola Seadevil
"Kick their ass, baby." OHHHHHHH, I SO SAW THAT LINE COMING!
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »