for THE PRICE OF SINGLE LIFE

3/31 c2 Guest
"they had various ways of controlling the bijuu".. NO. Not really, not when it's ALL OF THEM AT ONCE! He could have started flattening villages the second hinata died actually. (not to mention yin mode, yang-mode, sage bijuu mode, 6-paths mode, asura kurama mode, and baryon mode!) They had ABSOLUTELY NO PRAYER against him! He IS THE NEW GOD OF THEIR WORLD (something obitedo and madara only DREAMED of) so it would be BEYOND STUPID and SUICIDAL to do ANY of this.

And if tsunade didn't think naruto would DO any of this, wtf did she allow hinata to die for? WHAT WAS ALL OF THIS FOR?! Was she that determined to kill the world, just so she could be with dan again?
3/31 c2 10Wolfone10
How are they SUPPOSED to be making a "seal" that strong? It's impossible...Not to mention all the seal masters in the world are DEAD... And poison naruto? He couldn't BE poisoned when he JUST had the kyuubi(and he got the OTHER half BACK FROM minato remember?), now he has them ALL.. IT'S BEYOND laughable... He's effectively IMMORTAL AND INVINCIBLE and they wanna "pick a fight"? Didn't almost becoming EXTINCT give them ENOUGH of a close call?

Yes I agree with you that kishi kinda really BLEW CHUNKS on that ending.. But he had to make room for BORUO -the new generation (UTTER GARBAGE).
3/31 c3 Wolfone10
This one doesn't make a lot of sense to me... ALL the shinobi of the ENTIRE world banded together and COULD NOT BEAT obitedo and madara, naruto took them apart and became FAR more powerful then either of them... So WHAT POSSIBLE IDEA gives the ninja any HOPE that they would have a snowball's chance in HELL against him? What would prompt such ABJECT, UTTER STUPIDITY? The people of the leaf (and to a lesser extent other villages) are stupid but they aren't SUICIDAL usually! INCAPABLE OF the "self-preservation" instinct, as they seem to be here. Especially THAT MANY of them (tsunade couldn't CARE LESS about the ninja villages REMEMBER? THAT'S CANON) Nobody is gonna "poke the beast that can rip the world apart!" Not because they're "good people" but just out of an instinct to survive!

Well in THIS one.. I'd say NOBODY survives... And naruto? He uses either the edo to bring back hinata OR he uses the rinnegan... Then they are the LAST two ninja on the planet. PERMANENTLY.
11/17/2019 c1 Cimon117
so when are you going to update this story? and is himata actually dead or still alive? if she is head i might stop reading this since she is my favorite naruto pairing character. naruhina forever!
10/26/2018 c3 4Monster King
Great story
5/26/2018 c3 queendelansearose20
That was awesome. I'd love to read more from this story :3
8/29/2017 c1 HadoFoxGodAsashi
I appreciate a fellow basher man but this writing is crap, straight up. You need a Beta or to stop writing completely.
4/12/2016 c3 tastybigsexy
This was a GREAT STORY! I hope you update soon I wanna know what happens next. This version is way more likely to have happened then him becoming hokage in my opinion
4/10/2016 c3 Guest
Damn good story so far though wonder if Hinata is really dead or did Naruto manage to save her somehow, then again I don't think he would go through with this if she was alive so I guess answered my own question. Anyways keep up the great work!
4/10/2016 c3 Guest
Wow! Nice destruction of Konoha and the rest. I wonder what he's planning with the rest of the rookies(or is it only Shika-Ino-Cho that he saved?) will you show how he kills the Hyugas? Sakura, etc. Tsunade is a given & I hope very painful. Now the question is what is he planning w Shizune? I hope that Hinata is alive/preserved somehow & he wants info on the poison, to save Hinata. If she's dead, I hope you give her a most tortuous & heinous death, for poisoning Hinata.(she should die either way but I hope the degree of pain correlates to whether Hina is alive or dead). I hope you continue soon!
4/10/2016 c1 firebluebird2006
um no offence meant but you need to work on your grammar for this story.
Again a super update
4/2/2016 c1 hellking.anime
taki is not a major village, kumo is you konow, the one with darui, killer bee, yugito, A
12/30/2013 c2 1MythicGR66
please update this story.

Just asking, are you going to use the Edo Tensei for Hinata then Nagato's Rinnegan to make her completely alive again?
10/2/2013 c2 Qzh
awesome Kushina came out.
cant wait to read the next chapter.
23 Page 1 2 Next »