for THE PRICE OF SINGLE LIFE

7/7/2013 c2 Rickjames196
Hhahah fail ass clone got owned by friendly fire. Awww she gun' die. Awww so cute, he will end an era, for love. Naruto should summon his parents and the first and second, and ask them if he is a monster ahaha. Hhaah he found his inheritance from uzu. Bwhahah made the toads unsummonable, payback is sweet. Aww he didn't wanna use nagato's eye for destruction. He still should have taken it away... Bwhaha edo tensei, he gonna summon rikudo. Oh god he summoned his mum. Naruto shoulda summoned minato, that woulda been sweeter. Have him kill konoha. So much for this being a oneshot/two shot hahaa. I like this, but I really dun like reading new fics cuz I want more and only a chapter is out or w/e... so I only read this since I had nothing else U.U This is a pretty sweet revenge fic.
7/7/2013 c1 Rickjames196
Lets give this a go. Awww they looking for Naruto? Lulz it's Naruto, won't other kages know once kurotsuchi describes the summon? Awww he left the toads. Wtfuq why did tsunade kill hina? And took her face, that's some "face off" shit right there.
7/6/2013 c2 Uzu kitsune
I always wondered why no one used edo tensei to summon kushina. I guess now we know! For once in a vary long time I feel bad for Hinata. Even more so for Naruto. I just can't wait to see what comes next!
And don't worry to much. People like to be creepers and not review. I do that sometimes. I think the story us amazing and well written, and any mistakes in it that I fail to see are fine.
7/6/2013 c2 Killa Bee 8
The pace is too fast. There is insuffient details on the background of how we got here. I'm not asking for a flashback.
7/6/2013 c2 ninbigboy168
Well i enjoy the chapter it explain alot that got me wo dering how much naruto got stronger. I dont think you put a time line. Anyways ur doing awsome dont let it get you down some ppl are just lazy and wont give ya the props u deserve. For me ur storys are awsome i enjoy it very much. And they way you write the storys maybe if ur interested i like to give you some idea i had but never could put it on tge website.
6/21/2013 c1 Uzu kitsune
Sorry to hear about your illness. Hope you recover with no problems. And this is an amazing story! The way Naruto used the sealing of the Uzumaki clan and the awesomely epic summon that he used! I can't wait for the next update!
6/21/2013 c1 Elderword
man this is AWESOME
you did a great job on this one
can't wait to read the next chap
that is if you don't make us wait like what? 6 , 7 months or so
6/21/2013 c1 ninbigboy168
Well holy shit that was an awsome story do i believe it could have been a story then jusy a one shot. Like explain how naruto got all those seal even how he attacked each village would be nice. The hinata thing was a nice twist well update soon so i can read it
23 « Prev Page 1 2