for Primary Colors

6/12/2014 c1 3Benedick Prospero
Interesting concept with the digimon reflecting on Rika being potentially in love with both Takato and Henry, it's often fun to get somewhat of an outsiders perspective (even if their partners aren't true outsiders, but y'know) on the relationships between the main human characters. Also, I'm very glad that I was not drinking anything when I came to the part where Guilmon spoke up because I burst out laughing at his sudden leap in intelligence and eloquence. That was a great twist and pretty much made the chapter for me.
5/1/2014 c5 1Taiyuugiru
Awww poor Takato! Though I don't blame his mother for freaking out, I can imagine their other friends and stuff freaking out as well. I might use this whole rejection idea. Very realistic.
5/1/2014 c4 Taiyuugiru
Finally the smut starts and that scene looks hot...*drools*
5/1/2014 c2 Taiyuugiru
Hmm...I wonder if Takato's dream has some meaning to it. And you weren't kidding when you said you liked dark huh? This is really well done. I can't believe Takato killed Kazu though and Jeri as well. God, that was hard to read but really tugged at my heartstrings at the same time. I felt sorry for Takato and hated him as well. Wow...
5/1/2014 c1 Taiyuugiru
Hey this is awesome.
You ship Takato/Jen/Ruki as well. Yay! Reading through your fic to see how to write a threesome as while I love my OT3's I've never actually written them before. So this looks interesting so far. I like how you have the Digimon pondering what's going on, makes things interesting.
11/4/2013 c12 7Bolo42
This is pretty entertaining too.
11/4/2013 c11 Bolo42
This is definitely one of my favorite chapters so far. The humor is much appreciated.
8/2/2013 c11 Guest