for Grim Infernal Ripples

12/15/2017 c1 TheOrignalDARSH
another great fic lol i pretty much love everyone iv read so far as for things to ponder
is evil could just be marking her territory once junior ascends his throne mandys immortality is in his hands
jr is a pansy he would do anything for mandy i really want to see nergal senior tear him a new one maybe even rip his demon out senior values friends and family above all else
4/24/2015 c1 hb
mimi and jr, mimi and jr
3/16/2015 c1 HB
Hillarious
11/16/2014 c1 29Silvereye-BW
Interesting. Can't wait for more.
8/10/2014 c1 Dragonfeith
Ok so look.

This is well written. The characterization is well thought out and fun to read and interpret.

The underlying love between Minni/Junior is both completely wrong and deviously innocent in it's own way- sweet and cute, even.

The fun poke at Mimi's friendship with Junior that (at least I interpret) as a friendship joking about romance is funny and cute.

Seeing Grim become Death for the first time, truly, was and is phenomenal. And to see the line finally crossed for him, as well as show he does love Minni as a daughter despite her not being biologically (as much as anything can be in hell), was a great touch.

Overall, great, great story. BUT. You have not updated. You really have not and it is saddening because I know there are many waiting and wanting you to update besides myself. This writing style, the story, and the overall content is amusing, interesting, and full of characterization. I'm offering you 10 dollars through PayPal to continue the story. OR you could continue it for free for all us readers out there waiting for it to continue.

Thank you.

-Dragonfeith
7/16/2014 c1 Jarick
Gal is amusing. :3 And its about time that Grim actually was being a badass!
11/1/2013 c1 TariqBates
this goog, go on man
10/28/2013 c1 Guest
Good work and keep Gal
9/26/2013 c1 Kenju
I am really very torn on this.

On the one hand, this story is very well writen, as are most of your GTFDB fics. The idea and plot is pretty good as well. The problem is I cant help but feel the characterization of Mandy is so OOC that its painful. Mandy seems to have one rule when it comes to her kids. As long as they dont do anything that interfears with her work or bothers her, she doesnt care what they do. While in the comics she never expressed direct support for Minnie persuing Jr, she never displayed any problems towards it, simply informing Minnie that if she keeps holding back she'll never get what she wants in life...err afterlife...unlife?

Whatever, problem is, you turned Mandy into a complete monster here, she's not a monster, she's a bitch, there *is* a difference between the two.

Now if Minnie's attraction to her brother someone was causing problems I suppose she might take action, but not like this. Motivation that strong (Minnie's love for Jr) is a powerful tool that can be used for any number of things, from motivation (of Minnie) to manipulation (of Jr). Mandy never lets something useful go to waste, and this is just...wrong, its not Mandy, at all. I get that you had this happen as a plot device to push the events of the story you wanted. I just cant help but feel you took a shortcut with it because I just cant see Mandy doing this.

Not because she isnt that cruel, not by a long shot, she has done worse and could easily do worse than you have shown here. The problem is there is absolutly no reason for her to be doing this. It makes no sense.

Rework her reasons, GIVE her a reason and this still will be instantly improved by a fair margin.

Aside from that, keep up the good work. I might not have liked this chapter/story, but I do appreciate the work that goes into it, and I can see your skills improving with each new chapter and story you write. I just wish you'd stop making new storys and work on the mountian of unfinished fics you have on your plant now at times ;P

See you around dude!
8/5/2013 c1 Duncan
Wow just wow. I have not read a more interesting story than this I can't wait to see the next part. Good luck in writing it... Or typing it to be more pricice.
6/23/2013 c1 coldblue
I jusr came back from a get way/break and found you updated and ALOT ofother writers have updated.

I don't know if I can give you a good enough review and ask all your questions, BUT it will take time. I just got back on the 23rd. So, around 24th and 25 I will try to finish reviewing for this story.

Keep up the good work.
6/21/2013 c1 nightmaster000
Great start to another great Grim Tales story.

I like this new badass side of Grim. Why has been hiding this side of him?

Something tell's me Nergal senor is not going to be happy when his son tell's him what happen.

Will this be another Junior/Harem story?

You already have my OC's if you want to use them in this story. Heck your free to use them in any of your stories.
6/21/2013 c1 7kyrogue23
I wish Junior would of fought his mother.
6/21/2013 c1 DPSS
Another story? SERIOUSLY?! Dude, you have to many stories! At this rate you'll never finish any of them! Pick one and stick whit it! As for the story itself, it's got great potencial, more so than even RDR and I love that story. I assume that this is the story that will focus on the Reaper powers (the one you mentioned on your PM). By the way, Gal is awesome. He reminds me a bit of a mix between Daxter (from the Jak and Daxter videogames) and the Kyuubi.
6/21/2013 c1 28bubbajack
Well my mind's been blown...Grim was a fucking badass like I always knew he could be right here, and I love it! I love how Grim was all like "NJ shut the fuck up an get da hell ouy ma house!" I hope Grim gives Mimi Horror's Hand just to spite Mandy and show her that he can do what he wants with his things; and Mandy deserves another (proverbial this time slap) in the face. As for Minnie and the rest, for all we know the Devil could be doing Billy a favor from when he was down there so I look forward to what happens between those guys. As for Gal, I like him...I like him and I think he's funny. Keep him around plese. Well, that about does it, till next time,

-Bubbajack out!