for Truth or Dare?

10/2 c4 NerdyBookworm2.0
sry 2 hear about the cat. its y i reviewed. once again, awesome story and whatnot but i think the characters could use more work. their personality is just off
10/2 c1 NerdyBookworm2.0
i have ff account but im 2 lazy 2 log in. lol. so far, i like how this is written and find it adorable at the pretty innocent dares Prim and Rue give. The only thing is, i find that Peeta is waay out of character. Otherwise, great work!
4/8 c20 Nightstars7887
There are so many good stories on that are uncompleted...
4/8 c21 Ererereere
11 6 7 12 1
good aanger issues
t stuffanger issues
olive skin idk no yes 130 for spear large bow lager quiver
skin halzlenut eyes dark chocolate hair
spear throwing and bow and arrowing
6/18/2020 c21 7Cashmere67
write one about cashmere
4/15/2020 c21 1tear that cherry out
truth or dare bby ? x
7/22/2017 c5 Guest
"See if Cinna can save you now." Best line ever.
7/22/2017 c4 Guest
MARVEL! DINKY... LITTLE... TWIGS!
4/29/2017 c1 3clois shipper
Peeta: Is he gone?
Katniss: O-O
12/18/2016 c1 Guest
Why is peeta such a pansycake.
4/3/2016 c8 Jas
Jasmine Hernandez 11 change eye color.. transform into anybody... telekinesis. Beautiful hot sexy girl singing I wanna be in district 6 and date Cato
8/14/2015 c2 Kt
I think glimmer's a boy... But ok
7/14/2015 c15 Girl-HP-For-Kids
Hi. Don't say I'm a Guest. I'm not a Guest. I have an FanFiction account called Girl-HP-For-Kids, do you mind if you read my stories? I'm just not logged in right now for some reason XD Oh, and I submit a person that is called Kaylee Sasha Jones but she is nicknamed Sprint because she's really fast. She isn't killed in thr bloodbath, she makes two or less allies, she could possibly be a victor (you decide that), if she isn't a victor then she does well in the games, she's quite smart, she uses swords and knives and bows, her personality is smart and cunning and speedy and friendly, list is District 12 then District 11 then District 5 then District 7 then District 2 or 1. She has brown hair and hazel eyes and slightly tan skin and she could possibly be trained but not from a Career District.
132 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »