for Demons

11/12/2013 c4 Guest
Please update soon your story is so good i can't find many like it!
9/14/2013 c4 kiki202502
Interesting
9/7/2013 c1 kiki202502
Interesting..
8/17/2013 c4 4paulwolfgirl26
update soon
8/14/2013 c4 9Tametiger
Hey, loving the story. Can't wait to see more Dean/Sam/Bella interaction and to see when Damon comes in.
Hope your enjoying the sun (and occasional thunderstorms too lol - I'm also a Brit) looking forward to the next update x
7/28/2013 c4 HeavyMetalChick
I love this story, it's so well written. I think it will be interesting to see what happens when Dean and Sam find out...maybe even Bobby. I think the Cullen's should show up in Mystic Falls so the Winchester siblings can give them a peice of their mind's. I also think the pack and Jake should show up. That wouldn't turn out well for Jake. Keep up the amazing work and please update soon.
7/10/2013 c4 2AlyssaMcGrath
Aw poor Bella.
I hope everything turns out all right to her and sh tell he brothers what happened to her while in forks...
I can't wait for more:)
7/9/2013 c3 MarionV
The Cullens should be in this story. Bella deserves closure.
I definitely wanna see the pack in this story and maybe Jacob too, for some kinda revenge from the Winchester brothers.
6/30/2013 c3 29MysticalKC
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
6/26/2013 c3 phoenixgrl113
This is interesting so far... I really like it. I wonder if Dean and Sam will ever find out about Jacob and Edward? I can't wait to see how you bring Damon into the story. Update soon? :D
6/25/2013 c3 LadaHathaway
Okay. Nice twist about Jacob. But I don't get it. Edward left, but then there's a part from Eclipse where Bella's heartbeats are numbered. And now she's with her brothers. Did Cullens return in the end of New Moon and if they did, then how did they let Bella go with her brothers?
6/25/2013 c3 2AlyssaMcGrath
I like Bella's thoughts on the many hotels/motels she must have spent time in growing up...
Jake is sick... he obviously planned to do something like that to Bella since he already had rope and duct tape in his room!
I just know Sam and Dean will find out what happened one way or another...
I can't wait to read what happens next:)
6/24/2013 c2 AlyssaMcGrath
I loved it!
I can't wait to read more:)

As to the Cullens popping up in Mystic Falls, I too would like her to be able to give them a piece of her mind! She deserves it!
6/24/2013 c2 LadaHathaway
It's not a lot, but I enjoyed it. Dean and Sam are a little emotional, and I think it's a good thing. Also, I like Deans nickname, it's so cute) I ca imagine lil Deanie, Sammy and Izzy playing with guns)
6/22/2013 c1 2skylynxprime19
write more please i love it.
19 Page 1 2 Next »