for Too Beautiful

7/15/2015 c3 9mswitsend
Fabulous.. just fabulous..
3/10/2015 c1 6PlatinumRosewood
You know it really frickin kills me how your writing is brilliant an your story ideas are WONDERFUL but they're over so soooo fast and I'm dying for more. PlEase come back and write more stories because you're easily becoming one of my favorites(: also give mine a go? I think you could give some really solid advice to my style.

This story was heartbreakingly beautiful despite brevity. I love it (:
Rosey
7/13/2013 c3 Tyrioo
Yay that was cute! I wish more people around the world had their Naomi to save them from abusive relationships.. :c
But still, lalala Naomily having a happy ending, thats all I need after Skins Fire thanks for sharing your story
M xx
7/11/2013 c3 clare wave
So glad this had a happy ending. It was a bit painful to see Emily so damaged.
Thanks for the story!
7/2/2013 c3 5arcticponkey
Thanks for a nice ending (since fire 1 was letting us down on that) - loved this small fic! Actually, I would've liked for it to be longer and more detailed .. and this is exactly why I want details on the story you have in mind! Keep us posted, yeah? Love your style, it's really personal. As if a friend was telling me something secret because he or she trusted me enough with it. Don't know how to describe that feeling differently.
Anyways, thanks for now. And to read from
You soon
6/23/2013 c1 Guest
Like your story but no not to expect a completion due to the fact that you have many stories that are incomplete. But out of all those incompletes I like this one.
6/23/2013 c1 Mathilde
I really like the start of your story so please udapte soon ! xx
6/22/2013 c1 christineb
This is fantastic! I like Naomily with a bit of a darker twist. Abuse is always hard to read about, but this is very compelling! I don't want it to stop. Please update! :)
6/22/2013 c1 Tofu9162
while I hate abuse of any kind I'm intrigued with this story and can't wait to read on...especially if Naomi or Katie reach Mandy a lesson :]
6/21/2013 c1 1laoloa
Buena historia
Ojalá Ems haga algo por detener lo que le está sucediendo. C:
Lo siento por no dejar el comentario en inglés, pero es que no lo manejo bien :/