for the secrets that you keep

1/29 c2 Guest
owwww
7/5/2020 c1 6stunna-smiles
fucking beautiful wtf
2/12/2016 c2 Maybe melancholy
This was magnificent, exactly what I was looking for. Reyna was cold, hard, and unveiling, Jason a foolish lover following a destiny that wasn't his, this was mastered with a fine tuned tone of perfection. Enveloped in a cool professional look, with a subtle hint of passion, in a word, this was breathtaking.
10/8/2015 c2 Lord of Dongers
Still waiting for the conclusion... Please finish this wonderful piece!
7/26/2015 c2 fanficchica123
Please tell me there is more! Holy shit why do people end stories like this?!
4/6/2015 c2 Guest
ASDFGHJKL THIS IS SO GOOD! How did ou even write this well?! You are so talented.
1/20/2015 c1 Shockwave
Still waiting for the conclusion to this wonderful piece
4/23/2014 c2 4Heartgamer
Wow just wow
4/1/2014 c2 12footballprincess
absolutely loved it
3/23/2014 c1 Guest
Everything you write should have like a thousand reviews they are just that amazing. Your writing style is just so-it's so good it's beyond words. Please write more. All your fics are works of art.
3/23/2014 c2 Guest
I love your writing style it's so amazing and smooth. There's this flow to your writing. This is so well written and is a work of art please write more. I would love to read more of your writing
11/18/2013 c2 anievul
The implicit yet undoubtedly straightforward style of you writing is clearly admirable; the art and intricacy of writing woven into the very core of the language throughout the piece.
10/31/2013 c1 117team effort
i mean this was beautiful enough as a standalone but the the new chapters
dayum
this is a beautiful story
10/25/2013 c2 9icewindsleetandsnow
You are such an amazing writer with amazing ideas. I love your writing style and stories.
10/24/2013 c2 TheseLittleWonde
This is really great writing! Perfect for an AU- I love how all of the characters are in place, just as they would be from HoO. Looking forward to part 3!
26 Page 1 2 Next »