for The True Fellowship

2/24/2014 c3 Guest
I love your story. I also love how you were able to create a whole new kingdom and life style that fits in almost perfectly with all of the LOTR history.
2/20/2014 c2 alexma
Cool fanfic please update soon thanks
9/2/2013 c1 12Harry2
Sounds interesting so far. Having read the books and seen the movies, I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
7/25/2013 c3 Guest
At the risk of bringing you down, I have to say that there are huge (but easily repaired) problems with your story.

The first and most annoying problem is your spelling. Seriously, run spell-check before you post. Throw in a grammar-check as well. Little stuff like that really detracts from the story.

The second problem is your knowledge of LOTR seems to come strictly from the movies. That's fine, you don't need to read the book to write fanfic, but a little google search would tell you that it's Rivendell (or Imladris), not Riverdale. I presume the person who wrote the letter in chapter 1 was Lady Galadriel, not whatever mishmash you indicated. And it's Isildur, not Islur or whatever you had. Go to wiki site and find out how to spell the character's names.

The "new race" is fine, it allows for creativity, but please don't re-write the entire movie dialogue. I personally hate it when the majority of the movie is re-written; not only is it plagiarism, it's boring. We all saw the movie. You can reference it without typing out all the dialogue.

My last critique is personal: the "evil, sexist" Boromir is really, really, really, really, really old. Everyone and their brother does it in fanfic and not a bit of it would be true (according to Tolkien). Boromir was a noble man who was trying to save his city, and he might not like your OC, but would never be outright rude to a woman. That's just my pet peeve, not saying you need to change it.

Sorry if it sound harsh, but the spelling and the character names are things you can easily fix. It would really improve your story if you did at least those two things. Good luck!
7/25/2013 c3 Bob Magee
I really love this new story! It's amazing and exciting. I can't wait for the next chapters! :)
7/25/2013 c2 gginsc
Not bad, but you need to work on your spelling.
6/24/2013 c2 hoilidh
I love this... especially the Tamazonian race. Please write more!