FanFiction.Net
for A New Day for Humanity

5/27/2019 c3 1The Unkindness
Definatly loved this story,dude. Hopefully You let a review with a sugestion at nu story as well.
Have a nice day
5/27/2019 c2 The Unkindness
Awww. This was so touching.
Keep up with the great work dude
5/27/2019 c1 The Unkindness
Great start for a story,dude. Thank you for following me. Keep up with the great work.
3/16/2016 c3 pyc97
Nice and promising story...but I guess your computer takes more than 3 years to fix? Or i just assumed that u deleted chap4 and got this over with:(
10/12/2015 c3 bigicy
Great plan to rescue which is executed without harm or loss.

I'm sad to see that this story ends at Chapter 3. I want to see how this story develops. How Catherine Weaver and John Henry helps John Connor and whether Judgement Day can be averted.

Here's hoping for a continuation of the story :)
10/12/2015 c2 bigicy
Second chapter got me going to continue reading the story.

A bit trusting on John and Cameron's side but the new arrivals have been truthful.

Glad to see some Jameron developing.
10/12/2015 c1 bigicy
John and Cameron need all the help that they can get.

Promising start to a story
2/28/2015 c3 Gast
Das war gut schön wenn es mehr geben würde!
6/7/2014 c3 Bestflick
This story so far is amazing hope your computer gets fixed soon
10/7/2013 c3 yog
Nice chapter, man.
10/8/2013 c3 Icemanss
awesome chapter please update soon it has been over 1 1/2 month from last update
8/25/2013 c3 yetikiller
i liked this a lot.
8/24/2013 c3 Guest
great chapter!
8/21/2013 c3 darkfinder
WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MERCINARY GROUPE . surprised he did not send back kyle so his mom find some happiness .
8/21/2013 c3 NewMessiah
Good chapter. Nothing felt rushed hectic during any of the action scenes at that is always a plus.
I did notice that you have a bit of a problem keeping consistency with your tense. It can be little jarring to read when that happens.
Hope you update soon.