for Total Drama All-Stars (My Way)

7/16/2020 c2 Guest
nice,glad Duncan stayed
6/15/2019 c2 Gabriel
Total drama all stars
7/17/2015 c2 Alison
So I'm guessing your a duncney fan?
5/10/2014 c1 dakotaHHH
come on make mike personalities return :(
4/6/2014 c2 dakotaHHH
i like it though i wished sam dakota cameron brick and B were back :( i really like your previous fanfic tdri my way i dont think its too late too continue it.
3/24/2014 c1 Guest
Chris: Hello everyone i'm your host Chris Mclane and i'm here to bring 19 back they will compete for one billion dollars on TOTAL DRAMA ALL STARS.

Chris: welcome total drama all star i'm bringing back 8 TDROTI contestants and 9 TDWT contestants
From TDROTI Mike, Zoey, Lightning, Cameron, Dawn, Scott, Sam and Jo.
and From TDWT Sierra, Courtney, Lindsay, Alejandro, Heather, Owen, Cody, Noah and Gwen.
Welcome back Campers.
Heather: What ever.
Chris: All right here are our 2 teams.
Team 1
Dawn
Team 2
team 1 you the Screaming hamsters
team 2 your the killer vultures
all right now that is to dive into the lake and there are in the bottom of the lake one of two keys keys that will unlock the spa hotel who ever wins gets to spend the whole night in the spa hotel.
CC
Scott: I would throw teams challenges to vote off my team mates but they I did that last season so if I try to i'll be the one going home.
over
Chris: Oh yeah who ever picks the wrong key will be eliminated.
Playing for the Vultures is Alejandro and from the hamsters is Sam.
(Sam and Alejandro jump and picked a key)
Chris: and they chose a key time to find out who picked the right key
Alejandro chose the right key
Alejandro: Yes!
Chris: the Vultures win and Sam will be taking the herl of shame.
CC
Alejandro: One by One They'll all go down!
Any last words Sam I just want to say AHHHHHHH!
(Chris herled Sam)
Chris: HA HA who will be the next one to take the herl of shame find out next time on TOTAL DRAMA ALL STARS!
2/12/2014 c1 Guest
chris: welcome to camp wawanakwa i'm your host chris McLane and this is total drama all stars.
chris: and here come our cast now from our new cast mike, zoey, dawn, scott, brick, lightning and Cameron.
and from our original cast Owen, Cody, Noah, Lindsay, Courtney, Heather and Alejandro
confessinol
Courtney: I want to win the 100000$ But I also want to take down Gwen.
confessional over
Chris: all right here are the team A
Gwen
you the red vultures

Team B
Dawn
Brick
your the green hamsters
confessinol
Cody: all I have to do is keep on winning challenges until Courtney goes home and maybe I can make alliance with gwen to get rid of Sierra.
confessinol over
chris: all right teams meet me up at the cliff in 1 hour what is their challenge you'll find out next time
on TOTAl DRAMA ALL STARS!
1/27/2014 c1 Mal2014
Now this is how the season should have been great job!
1/25/2014 c1 Guest
Hello everyone i'm coming at you live at camp Wawanakwa i'm your host Chris Mclane and your watching total drama all stars!
(theme song)
(Helecopter comes)
Chris: alright here come our cast from revenge of the island say hello to Mike, Zoey, Lightning, Cameron, Scott, Sam, Jo and dawn and from our original cast Owen, Courtney, Gwen, Duncan ,sierra, Cody, Alejandro Heather and Lindsay
confessional
Owen: Yes i'm back for another season. If I win the million dollars I can pay of the cheese cellar.
Courtney: once i win the million i'll sue pants off this show
confessional over.
All right campers times set up the teams i looked at past performances heroes vs villains
Duncan
Gwen
Heather
your the Villainous vultures.
your the Heroic hamsters
confessional
Cody: yes! i'm not on a team with Sierra WHOO HOO!
Sierra: NO! i'm not on a team with Cody WHAAAAAAA!
confessional over
Chris: all right campers your challenge to jump off cliff in to the lake and you must get a key to open the Chris Mclane spa hotel. But be careful Fang is guarding the keys then the key holder has go on a baby carrage and let a driver push. The team that opens the door gets to stay night at the Spa Hotel. Both teams must choose a camper to be the driver. Vultures?
Scott: I'LL DO IT!
confessional
Scott: Last season Fffang beat me up so bad now i am total terrified of shharks.
Chris: Hamster who you picking.
Lindsay: I'll do it.
Chris: Alright evryone exept Scott and Lindsay walk up to the cliff
confessional
Noah: OK i'm so going to die
Cameron: Mom start pumping my bubble
Chris: 1,2,3 dive!
( lightning and Sam jump )
Sam: AHHHH!
Lightning: Alright! Shabam!
( Lightning hits Fangs nose )
Lightning: Sha YA
Scott: Yes So long heroes! Villains rule!
Sam: GO! GO!
Lindsay: You weigh alot Owen.
Lightning: Come on key get in the lock
Scott: It's the wrong Key sha idiot.
Sam: Wrong key! Go Back!
Duncan: I'll go next. WHOA
Mike: AAHHH!
Duncan: let's go!
Mike: OK
Scott: Hey Duncan you want to make a alliance.
Duncan: What will happen if I do
Scott: If you help me I won't vote for you and if we the challenge I can convince the other team to vote off who ever you want to go home and if we loose I'll help you vote off who ever you want to go home it's win win.
Duncan: sure
Confessional
Scott: Hehehe! when we loose next one going home is Duncan!
Duncan: I don't trust Scott so if we loose I can convince the team to vote off Scott
Confessional over
Duncan: It doesn't work
Mike: Aw man! we need go back
Alejandro: My turn.
Cody: i'll go.
Alejandro: come on Amigo
Cody: let's go
Cody: Aw man.
Alejandro and Scott: Yes we won!
Chris: the Vaillinous Vultures win! heroic hamsters i'll see you at elimanation.
Alright Campers the first marshmellow goes to
and
Cody.
Lindsay: do I need to ride the catapult.
Chris: Nope your riding the Herl of shame!
( Lindsay get's flushed )
Lindsay: AAHHHHHH!
Chris: Ha Ha HA! See you next time on total drama all stars!
1/26/2014 c1 Epicnoah
I like the fan fiction. Please make more if you can.
12/1/2013 c1 ms.moongirl
I don't like it... I'm a huge Jock fan (not obsessed, though), I want Brick and Jo!
7/6/2013 c2 4Rosey Penn
more plz even tho im a grojband fan your fan fic is really good
6/26/2013 c1 mugheessaeed2002
Great Chapter!Guess We Still Have the Gwen and Courtney Conflict!Duncan does have a soft side 0_0 As Known by LeShawna you know the perfect way to portray him!I Hope Alejandro doesn't use the same strategy did he say in Spanish?Stupid Courtney always ranting.I Think its great how Noah got in this season and How is Sierra not sad? 0_0 Haha NoahxOwen For Gwen Zoey Does look like a goth even though she isn't and I So agree with Mike and Zoey about Lightning and Jo's conflict with Mike's MPD Is under control Scott!I Sense Nawn o. Conflict Too!Thats knows Dawn knows and Alejandro still don't know they love each other ,Aww No Fang For Scott!Courtney is good!?Haha Owen ,Nice Challenge!I Hate Scott,Owen Always going for the eatables or in this case Scott is out! P.S I Have an Account But I'm having Login Errors!
6/23/2013 c1 Guest
Good story! I think gwen and duncan should be in the final two!
6/25/2013 c2 5So how's life
Please Continue!
and I know this sounds bad, but I hope that one of Mike's personalities do come out! ::)
17 Page 1 2 Next »