for JESSIE With a Blog

9/13/2013 c7 80benderjam
You did fool me with the helicopter thing.

Please post the new chapter soon. Any reason why you didn't mention Mrs. Kipling's name?
9/9/2013 c7 31EleKat
I totally thought it was the Ross parents untill you said it was a toy. Please update
9/9/2013 c7 12Princess Unikitty
hmm. very interesting development. the ending line was the funniest, to be honest. longer chapters?
9/9/2013 c7 29Boris Yeltsin
Make them as long as you think you can. Hilaroiou with Tynlers bit at the end.
9/9/2013 c5 80benderjam
That was pretty funny. I can bet they would really say something like that.
9/9/2013 c4 benderjam
Chloe should have known it was Stan.
8/15/2013 c6 4Jessicup711
Bertram is not the best babysiter
8/14/2013 c6 22IlvMLBCNTNSBFWFIYMHDisNickGirl
uh oh, Bertram gave Chole am idea! I hope they switch back soon. Please update!
8/8/2013 c6 12Princess Unikitty
great chapter.
8/8/2013 c6 29Boris Yeltsin
Ah, band camp. My cousins are in band camp, it's not as fun as it looks.
LOL on Tyl'er's bit at the beinning, Bertram too.
8/8/2013 c3 Guest
Another wonderful story! Hold on, let me guess what's going to happen: Zuri is going with the James-Jennings back to Pasadena, where she finds out Stan's secret.
8/8/2013 c5 Saige Floral
Wait one second! You're not going to continue writing the JESSIE with a blog series? Come on, this is one of the best fan fiction stories I've ever read, and I've read Dan Schneider's story where SpongeBob and Sandy are werewolves, Patrick is a vampire, etc. Please don't stop because others don't like your work. You might think I'm some big editor for Scholastic or something. I'm just a 12 year old girl from New Jersey who dreams of being a famous singer\dancer, champion horse-rider, world-famous author, AND chemist. I know there are so many people who'll love your stories some day, and who already do. There just too afraid to say so. Never, I repeat never give up on your dreams. If you really love doing something, keep at it. As Effie Trinket in "The Hunger Games" says 'Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.'
8/8/2013 c1 Saige Floral
I am a huge fan of both shows and I must say that this is one of the best fan fiction stories ever. You, my friend have the makings of a true writer. You should start submitting your work to 'Have a Laugh' productions. I can't wait to read your stories again, and see them on the big and small screens.
7/31/2013 c1 80benderjam
Yo, I'm no movie or TV critic but I know what goes well in a an episode or movie. This is great! Though I think you have a few plot holes in this. You should have mentioned Bertram in this chapter. And I think Emma is a little too young for Tyler, besides isn't he with Nikki?

Overall I would rate this a B.
7/26/2013 c5 21R5xRauraxRydellingtonxRockdelx
HaHAHA IN YOUR FACE AVERY :)
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »