for Ashes Of My Past

3/2/2016 c2 2stormdragon981
So did he become a spartan 4? Because there is no way he can keep up with an elite as a regular human.
4/5/2015 c2 Noble 1
Vary good
6/27/2014 c2 4jabbarulez
so he came into the haloverse after H3 but before H4? and as for the halo verse versus ME verse? halo verse hands down!
6/9/2014 c2 ThelonewolfNT
AWESOME!
10/27/2013 c2 Guest
Truth be told i skipped a lot of it (it could be because im tired) but it has a lot of potential. Keep updating
9/19/2013 c2 1XAngelWarriorXT
Good job dude one improvement i would recomend is a more logical reason for him getting him there and if you want to refrence my character it would be Ryan C.
9/19/2013 c1 XAngelWarriorXT
Type your review for this chapter here...
7/30/2013 c2 Guest
halo 4 sucks 343 ruined halo
7/5/2013 c2 Vinyl Scratch3
I'm kinda hoping female and they end up together and all it's all rainbows and sunshine counting out of a unicorns arse and lighting the world of smiley faces and hearts of love and happiness!... That was the strangest thing I've ever said but I do kinda like those pairings and the companionship is nice... As long as she isn't hateable that easily. I liking this story so far so keep it up please
7/4/2013 c2 1Unsc .a.i ctn15569 Sherman
omfg ftw yay please make more its so fucking good
7/4/2013 c2 Ragescyther
Nice chapter you have taken my advice. The paragraphs flow much better and their sizes are nice. Your character is better defined which is always a good thing.
Now to what you could improve. First the chapter was a bit hectic. You wake up in a new universe in the beginning and by the end are in a elite task force. The concept is good but could have used more fleshing out. I would have liked to see you in boot camp. It would have presented several very nice opportunities for character growth. Their is nothing wrong with a time skip. This one just came of as sudden you could have possibly done 2 or 3 more chapters about acclimatizing to the Halo verse and boot camp.
Now that you are in this elite force I'm worried how you will show us that you are a well developed character not a blank slate.
Stuff did seem a tad too convenient.
Now overall a very nice improvement from before. You look like an author who can take criticisms. Remember this is only your second chapter and your doing a good job. Keep it up!
7/3/2013 c2 Guest
I would like Matt's partner to be a hunter however it will probably be an elite.
7/2/2013 c2 A Man In A Van
Nice job, you are mean for the cliffhanger though D: !
Keep on keepin' on man, and keep writing!
7/2/2013 c2 1Alpha Draconis69
wow, yet again another great chapter :)

-Alpha Draconis
7/2/2013 c2 1subsider34
The first half was awesome, the second came across as rather convenient. Especially the part about him joining the Marines despite his 'history' of memory loss during cryo. Did Jeff help him get the job or something?

In any case, I'm curious about where this is going. I look forward to reading the next installment!
26 Page 1 2 Next »