for Grojband: A Night to Remember

9/20/2016 c1 1Redsam121
To tell you the truth, I always hated Grojband, mostly because of Corey because of how much he reminded me of my brother. However, Trina Riffin is my favourite female villain of all time and I always supported the show just for her. This POV further makes her my favourite because of her difficult personality. Hope you make more.
9/20/2016 c3 Redsam121
This is great Trina Riffin POV, you grasp the inside of her mind and show that she's not as bad as she's presented in the show. I really hope more is to come.
7/3/2015 c1 Guest
Mina, Carrie, Larry and Laney are shall we say likely to do science projects in the city of love of brotherhood. And can probably trace their families back to the second bunch of people to get what Indy was after (no, before the ones everyone thinks) so there's sacrifice there too, putting up with Trina. Also Trina never actually insults Mina. I just don't think she would, not like that, and Laney wouldn't join in. Trust me, you don't wanna upset Corney's fans. I love them two together, and I think God likes Corey x Laney afficionados cos He made so many of them. Though they can't feel the same as other couples. All in the genes. Still being superior suits Laney. Suit's Mina too, which gives what she does strength.
Oh and why not read Wire magazine in real life. It is the sort of thing Trina would read so add realism. The bands probably would too, and their appearence is probably ironic, but they lookto the untrained eye like alternative people. Again expand on this. Basically do my job for me, unpaid (never getting paid, possibly), until I can write my fanfic.
7/3/2015 c3 Guest
just wait till you see my fanfic. Trina's suffering is a ritual sacrifice. you may not understand but trust me. look who makes Terminator films and who in comics to do with Canada would have kids with naturally occurring blue and pink hair. and you can do any blasphemy you want as long as you don't mean t, or they couldn't write it in the Bible.
11/4/2014 c3 Guest
i really wonder wat happens next
6/10/2014 c3 tvalbuena
Wow not even trina deserves that even if she is mean,no one deserves to get heart broken like that even if it is trina
5/26/2014 c3 tvalbuena
whoa ...drama bomb...anyways keep it up bro this is getting intense love the story
12/29/2013 c2 Guest
I've never got into fanfics this being the first I have read of anything, & I can quite truly say this is really good! Wish the show portrayed this side of Trina, since watching the dream episode this is the sort of person I have believed she was hiding and that she knows she is popular because people are afraid of her, being 'nice' will result in her losing all her friends and respect.
9/18/2013 c3 Beart0oth
This is really well written and awesome! :) You should really update; I would DEFINITELY read it!
9/8/2013 c3 toriorangeflower
Nick sounded like a i was starting to like trina
8/19/2013 c3 Laney
Dear total drama 612, OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU FANFICS ...
IF U JUST PLEASE LISTEN TO ME I WILL TELL ALL THE FANFICS ABOUT U I think that Trina should have a meltdown in the bath room and Corey should get the lyrics for the song

Please hurry ,
Laney 3
8/15/2013 c3 anonymous
aswwwww how come no more stories its actually interesting to read about trinas side
8/8/2013 c3 Guest
hurry up and up date! woman or man ?
whichever just please update I'm really loving this
story
7/22/2013 c3 2TheJayster49
OMG! This is starting to get really good! I really hope to see the next chapter
7/10/2013 c3 Grojfan