for Further Machinations

9/4 c1 Guest
Should've let Mayuri duplicate her brain haha
6/20 c1 2Apfane Chan
hey, another poke here, I would love to read more of this story. I love all kind of Ichigo as student of the sotaicho. would you consider writting again ? thank you for your great story, really a great read
1/15 c1 jabujabu63
*Poke, poke* is this dead? I quite enjoy the story and premise as well as the fact that you literally have all the potential in the world for crossovers between the hogyoku and the "dimensional gap" not capitalized since this isn't a DxD cross.
11/29/2020 c1 3badgerfang
“ I am the second-strongest man in the strongest division of the Gotei 13” I really like this line for some reason xD
And I know it’s been a while, but if you ever come back to this I’ll be the first to leave a review on chapter 2! Regardless, I hope you have a good day :)
10/4/2020 c1 nitewolf423
Will this be continuing
7/17/2020 c1 Elizabeth loines
Please update
2/25/2020 c1 1LunarCatNinja
I like this continuation for wrapping up loose ends. Seeing Ichigo in charge is funny to me for some reason I can’t seem to place.
2/23/2020 c1 cha0sw0lf
I have just binge read hem and then this and I truly enjoyed myself. I do hope you are still active, and I hope you decide to continue
12/12/2019 c1 4Dentro del Infinito
Are there further machinations?
11/13/2019 c1 MohamedOssama999
Waiting for the next chapter...
8/4/2019 c1 108Scififan33
is there more to this?
6/27/2019 c1 shyd1
I meant to reread the one scene with Muramasa and ended up reading all the way through to the end of this one...Thank you for such excellent stories!
5/21/2019 c1 7zorchide
I loved reading this fic and I admit that I am disappointed that it is not in continuation. However, thank you for taking the time to share this incredible story. Hoping that you will find one day the motivation to continue it.
4/19/2019 c1 floatingmangocake
I don't suppose there's a chance this might live in the future?
4/17/2019 c1 2PoofyOhio