for Tricks of the trade rewritten

1/17 c1 kuramathetranscened
You miscounted. When you list off the Pokemon he traded for to get down to only one Tauros left to trade there are only 27 Pokemon listed there. This means when he gets Misdreavus he has only traded 28 of his 29 extra Tauros leaving him with one extra Tauros alongside his main one he battles with.
4/5/2019 c1 GUEST
You missed counted, your missed one Tauros.
2/25/2019 c1 Michael Dillon
Oh yeah but what if all those people wanted the champion tauros not just any regular tauros but this is your story honestly I believe in the anime all those trainers would want the champion
12/20/2018 c1 46Sage of the Azure Phoenix
Great story. Have to agree with you on the fact it is pointless to have multiple of the same Pokemon, save Eevee, but to really never use them in the anime is fruitless.
10/17/2017 c1 Michael Dillon
I would like the eeveelutions to be in there the tyrougue evolutionary line is there only espeon made the list in your story
9/17/2017 c1 Guest
I so agree with you. 39 Tauros and not a single one went bye-bye? He wants to "catch 'me all," yet, he refuses to trade 29/30 of his Tauros. Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.
8/5/2017 c1 Guest
I think you miscalculated Ash still has one tauros left
7/29/2017 c1 Guest
i think its a nice read but at the same time a total attack against ash's personal beliefs but trading the tauros would be cool from what you said you could have gave all the eeveelutions of that time personally that i would have liked
1/20/2017 c1 Duelboy12
ok
3/22/2016 c1 10DragonEmperor999
That was stupid of those guys in the anime for not allowing Ash to trade all 29 Tauros.
3/15/2016 c1 Nightshadegirl
neat, grand idea you had with all of the tauros that ash had, now he was a lot more different pokemon to get to know.
9/25/2015 c1 7Alie-yaoi
I like
5/31/2015 c1 Guest
I love this is awesome work keep up the great job
5/13/2015 c1 Guest
Awesome work
11/28/2014 c1 WhiteEagle1985
An awesome rewrite of this episode! I loved it!
26 Page 1 2 Next »