for Of Wolf and Man

11/24/2019 c4 9leahk80
Nicely done!
3/16/2016 c4 13Jade Ice Fire
That was awesome! You did a great job mixing these two. I have to tell you that I've had that same idea with the ala demon so it was cool to read someone else's interpretation of it. I hope you write more in this crossover universe. You spun a really good story.
9/29/2015 c4 michelle-csp
Liked it a lot. Is there a sequel?
8/12/2015 c4 53LucidKren
This story was pretty incredible! :D I could tell you put a lot of effort and thought into it. A follow up/companion story would be great.
6/30/2015 c4 17cas-the-unicorn
This is actually a lot better than I expected it to be. Nice job
7/8/2014 c4 mudkipz
This is great. Love it. Good job.
2/12/2014 c4 4HeirxxOfxxMerlin
This was freaking amazing!
2/5/2014 c4 1Shadow-wolf78
Good story and be interesting if you did a crossover with season 3B of Teen Wolf if you are still watching it.
1/13/2014 c4 zxnightfox
LOVED IT! I need a sequel!
11/20/2013 c4 26Fi Suki Saki
Uughh... That was something...

And this is the second fic i found about Stiles is one of the Children that had demon blood in hid body!

It's good... And okay... :)

Nice!
11/8/2013 c4 1Aardwolff
This was great, but it was too short. I didn't want it to end! I hope you write some sort of sequel to it.
9/28/2013 c4 2Huntress-the-Temptress
Loved it
8/22/2013 c4 2irezel
oh this was pretty cool...:D
7/30/2013 c4 redladybug12
I just finished this, an I have to say I was pretty satisfied with the whole thing. It was well written and had a fluid sequence of events. The only thing is that I felt like the ending was a little unfinished. It seemed like they found out stiles was "infected" with the weather changing powers and stuff, and then Sam and Dean decided there was nothing left to take care of and left. We didn't really get to find out what happened to Stiles and Co. after. Except for that, I really liked it and was intrigued by the plot to keep reading, so great job!
7/14/2013 c4 7HotChocolate in Summer
This is cool, I really like it! I think it was pretty much in character and I love the whole little 'demon-essence,' 'I don't want to have to hunt that kid,' part. It reminds me if the early seasons. :)
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »