for A Western Welcome

10/19/2014 c12 I Heart Regina Mills
Yay, thank you for completing this! This was a lovely and unique story, I really enjoyed reading this western au, thank you. :)
10/19/2014 c12 10Girlblunder
Aw, cute ending. There aren't enough Swen westerns, thank you for sharing this little gem! Loved it.
10/19/2014 c1 Girlblunder
So, I should be writing, but then I found this...woops. Yeah, reading sounds more important right now. Fantastic start, now the rest shall be devoured.
10/19/2014 c12 LOCISVU
I'm so glad that they got their happy ending!
10/19/2014 c11 LOCISVU
Oh have you've done?!
10/19/2014 c10 LOCISVU
Regina no!
10/19/2014 c12 hotandcoldwulf
Great story. Love these AU westerns.
10/19/2014 c12 tie.gray
Never thought about reading a western fic before but I took a chance and was pleasantly surprised. This was an amazing fic that I thoroughly enjoyed. Well done.
10/19/2014 c12 AustinMarina
Mayor Mills and Sheriff Swan! How fitting! And this, boys and girls, was how the west was really won! Yee haw!
10/19/2014 c12 Guest
Ha ha! It was a good story. I was expecting a bit more romancing but that's just me. I loved this story. It was creative. It was very original. It so reminded me of the stories I was forced to endure as a child but because of the characters you used... it was more than bearable. Good job. Well done. Thanks for sharing.
8/24/2014 c9 I Heart Regina Mills
So I reread this and realized once again how much I like this story. :D I'm still pretty curious about Emma's backstory, how she got to be the wandering gunslinger she is and whether she can settle down in one place even though Regina's a pretty big draw, haha. And Grace ?. Can't believe there are only a few more chapters to the end... Thanks for this lovely story again and looking forward to reading the rest! :)
8/2/2014 c9 8Stacy Vorosco
I binged your story today and I am absolutely loving it :D I can't wait to see what happens next
8/2/2014 c9 LOCISVU
I really want Emma to think about staying,finally making a home.
7/18/2014 c9 Guest
What a great day it is to come here and find this new update. Great writing
7/20/2014 c9 49KeepitKumin
Loving this! I hope it continues.
159 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »