for The Blutbau Cometh

7h c24 1mayawene
4/28/2021 c24 smc.sophie
Hi this story and the rest of your works I come back to time and time again! I think I've reviewed in the past but I thought I'd do so again. I really appreciate all the work you've put into these . I don't even know if you'll get this review but I thought I'd try anyway . Thanks for bringing so much joy into my life with these amazing characters
xx
P.S. my spider plant is named Jan Vergeer after your character
xx
11/24/2020 c24 1Madkatt
Please come back and finish these fics
5/25/2020 c24 Jessica Cram
I just binged this series in three days again absolutely adore your style!
2/18/2019 c24 ALittleGrimm
So, I’ve been a bad reader - I got so involved with your UFRS world that I absorbed one chapter after another and another until I got to this point and...felt bereft.

I should have left reviews.

You are a fabulous writer. I came for Nick, I became invested in your OCs. That NEVER happens.

You crafted these amazing backstories and well-rounded characters with unique personalities and flaws, characters who I just need more of. Denny & Jan’s relationship is beautiful and heartwarming and I ship them HARD. (And they’re OCs! I don’t think you understand what a revelation that is for me... lol) I want to see Livvy & Stef’s relationship progress, too. Hell, if I could write, I’d want permission to write fanfic of your fanfic!

I know that this was published over 4 years ago, that you’re probably not writing fic anymore (but I hope you’re writing original works because this was captivating.)

I’d love to see the epilogue pop up here one day, but I’m sure that’s a pipe dream.

This was easily one of the best fics I have ever read and I want to thank you for how much effort you put into it.
12/24/2018 c24 114Scififan33
This has been left fo 4yrs with only the epilogue to go, did something happen?
10/28/2018 c1 1Madkatt
Please finish this brilliant series. it has such amazing characters and is so well written
7/24/2017 c1 ganymede88
Love all your stories and I love all your characters especially Jan and Denny! I love your story telling. I only wish I could write as good as you. Please make more of these fanfics. Maybe you could include Adalind now he he.
5/6/2016 c24 2chrisd1016929
I don't know if I have ever left a review for this story, normally I don't review individual chapters, but I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! I giggle, I laugh, I get teary-eyed, I giggle again...I especially love the characters and I would so love for the writers of Grimm to read these stories and decide the show needs a Denny, a Jan and Theo and all the others because that would be so awesome to see them on screen and not just in my head. You have done a fantastic job on this as well as the other stories in this series and I would love to see more!
2/5/2016 c1 Guest
I'm super excited to start reading this story! It is just what I was looking for! I really hope you continue on and finish this story, thanks for writing! ️
9/20/2015 c14 4mirajo
This chapter was splendid and a pure joy to read! Can't praise it enough. Handled much better than it was on the show itself, and the balance between drama and humor was excellent. Starting with Monroe's wise division of duties (vulpine and lupine :-) and Nick unique ways of stopping the conflict and maintaining the peace with shirts removed and endless yawning :-).. while setting the ground for a new chapter in his transformation to a more powerful Grimm? You know what I love most about your Nick: he hasn't lost that babyGrimm feel and that sort of innocence in spite of everything.. I think a big part of the reason is your Nick has a selfless focus on his friends, who are not mainly there to provide info or support, but who has become so much more than that. We know it's there on the show, but the relationships are mostly focused on helping with problems and cases, and the softer side is not as emphasized. This Nick has the chance of soaking the love and real appreciation of different people, expressed in different ways, and it is doing him a world of good.
There are too many lines to quote that made me really laugh out loud, from the suggestion that Nick is a small siebgarste to the catnipped gay lion king and Nick's question "Am I still allowed to grimm him?"
But the most memorable for me is how Nick defined himself, as a person, cop and Godfather.
You're over doing yourself with each chapter, and it is going to be very tough to leave this universe behind. Thank you so much, Mary
9/17/2015 c13 mirajo
I am so glad I don't have to wait to get to the next chapter, and this brief review won't make it justice, but I need to jump ahead and see what happens! Renard's prank is semi lethal and I want to hit him over the head for not thinking this one through, but then again, the guy is not quite human, and neither is Jan, so may be my own standards for acceptable pranks don't apply here :) In any case, there was a silver lining for Den and Jan at the end, and that was beautifully written in a believable and touching way. It's very promising, and a fresh of breath air with all the threats, intrigue and over all madness surrounding the whole gang. I am starting to hope that they will all catch a break soon, because their lives seem to be like an endless obstacle course .. well, at least they all have each another, even when they unintentionally create problems for one another (poor Nick and Monroe).
I can't wait to see what happens with Rosise and Monroe, and I am very impressed with the end of this chapter "They need a serious shock to make them realize that the world has changed" that's so true and so wise. Go forth and Grimm :-)
One thing I like so much through this universe you created is that the difficult things that normally can tear people apart, are actually bringing them even closer. This is also true of the show itself, and it's one of the things that I love the most. Fantastic job as usual my dear, thank you! Mary
9/14/2015 c6 mirajo
This was simply fantastic! I don't even know where to start .. so much happening, so much action, incoming baby's drama, existing baby drama, Nick riding on something that is not the greyhound express, Bud and MIL list of woes, and all the little moments with characters we've briefly met on the show and who left some impression (Arnold :)
There is so much to praise here, and though there are so many threads, I was able to track them, even though I was kind of panting at the end of the chapter :-)
I am so happy that you continue to expand the Grimm family in small as well as significant ways, and this doesn't take away from our favorite characters at all.
The wonderful thing is that Jan and Den who are both OCs are now as dear to me as Nick, Monroe and Rosalie, so this literally double the fun.
As I said before, I came back here (a couple of years late, so please forgive me) to seek some comfort after watching the last few episodes of season 4 in a row last week. You managed in a couple of chapters to make me fall in love with Grimm all over again for all the right reasons.. I just dread reaching the end of this story and coming back to the real world of Grimm where poor Nick is battered from all directions (the only thing left that they didn't do is to get him hit by a car, a bus and a tram on the same day :) so I owe you huge thanks. All the Best, Mary
4/28/2015 c24 Jesse
Mate, just read through all your stuff and loving it :-) can't wait to read the epilogue :-)
3/20/2015 c24 46Chocolate and caramel
epilogue, epilogue! imma awaits the epilogue
423 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »