for Ask Me For a Contribution

11/6/2019 c1 1mango m1lkshake
oh my lord I’m close to tears
that was a wonderful, gripping and shockingly emotional rollercoaster, thank you so much for letting me squeal over my barricade boys. keep writing!
10/19/2013 c5 princexcharlie
loud heavy breathing this is so amazing i love you ?
10/3/2013 c5 34Trust Gavroche
I'm pretty speechless right now. I love this story, and although I at first hated what you did to Enjolras with the camera and the arm and everything, I appreciate it now. Huge kudos!
10/2/2013 c5 That Creative One
I hate E/R ships, I hate romance. But I have fallen in love with this story. You somehow made this work for my one-sided mind. KUDOS TO YOU! (::) Cookie for you!
9/20/2013 c5 Guest
that was awesome
8/13/2013 c5 1Iceangel1229
First- Headcanon Accepted. Second- DAMMIT, I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP! I think I loved this more than I should ... It was amazing. I LOVE IT! Anyways, thanks for sharing. Until next time :)
7/29/2013 c5 14haggledore
Its the middle of the night, I just finished your story and im struggling to contain my feels! This story was so amazing and adorable and holy hell I love it :)
7/27/2013 c5 CrazyChick
This was amazing! I'm really sad that it is over, but happy that they had a 'happily ever after'. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story.
7/27/2013 c5 36Almost an Actress
I ADORED this! I'm so sad it's over!
7/27/2013 c4 CrazyChick
An amazing chapter. In my opinion, the best yet. It had the sadness and raw emotion that makes Les Miserables enjoyable. I can't wait to see the conclusion!
7/26/2013 c5 41Sarahbob
Loved this last chapter, you've wrapped it all up really nice :) i'm very happy it ended up good for everyone in the end. Bravo!
Enjolras and Grantaire finally getting together was beyond cute. And I loved courfeyracs chatname! 2sexy4myshirt, brilliant.

Wonderful job with this one! Keep on writing :)
7/26/2013 c5 Guest
OMG it's over :'( but please continue off of this!
7/26/2013 c5 PunchyTheSecond
Agh, the ending was so cute! I really enjoyed this.. Any chance of a follow up? I'd love to read more of it! Kisses
7/26/2013 c5 6buckyybarnes