for The End of it All

Great job. :D
7/22/2013 c1 8Wisdom's Daughter Alone
*Holes up in corner*
7/1/2013 c1 GoldChain99
Hey this is a great ending and I hope you do a kind of sequel thing with it
6/29/2013 c1 Flamingthotcheetos
OH MY GODS! THE FEELS! OH MY GOODY GOODY GODS! I CANT... EVEN... *faints*
Like you seriously did that? Oh Gods. "Just do a better job than I did, okay?" That made me tear up. "He said his FINAL words..." that made me cry uncontrollably! This is great but so... emotional!
6/26/2013 c1 3Bendubz11
Why do we all think the same thing will happen, just in different variations? Great fanfic, but heartbreaking as tartarus. Lets just hope we are all wrong about percabeth
6/26/2013 c1 3khalesxi
*sitting here crying*
6/26/2013 c1 Xtine
An oath to keep with a final breath... NO! I know this is only fanfiction, but there is a chance this might happen. I literally crying right now! Rick Riordan can't just kill our favorite couple, and most importantly, Percy. His mom will be heart broken. In fact everyone will be heart broken. I can't imagine Annabeth dating someone else besides Percy. When people make fanfictions about percabeth getting married after the giant war, and then The House Of Hades comes out and it ends up like this , that percy sacrifices himself, there is no more percabeth. Our dreams would be crushed. Us fans dream of percabeth getting married and has a happy ending, but could easily kill them. Percabeth's fate is in Rick Riordan's hands. Hope that someone else will sacrifice themselves and Percabeth will live. Have faith!
6/26/2013 c1 140ArtemisApollo97
:'(

YOU'VE DESTROYED MY FEELS!