for Mo'o-niho-'awa

11/3/2017 c1 Alohadaisy
I really enjoyed reading your story! The amicable interactiona between our Smooth Dog, Boomer and Buck made me laugh quite often...I loved how you described the friendship between the three...and of course poor Steve! The whump was right on point! I'd love to read more of these kind of stories about Steve's days back in the Navy involving his friends Buck and Boomer worrying about our Super Seal.
.. maybe Danno could also be involved somehow Idk...However, I love your stories and writing style! Hope you can come up with something like this again! Whump and bromance are always welcome haha
8/26/2016 c1 1Sarai
awesome!
4/17/2015 c1 17weemcg33
Poor Steve, I'd be scared of scorpions too if that's what happened. I'd really like to see more of Steve's fears, I'm sure he would have picked up a few from his missions to other countries *wink*
12/4/2013 c1 4Smooth Doggie
Another fabulous story from you Cokie, superbly written, well thought out and researched; another clear favourite for me to add to my list - thank you. May I be permitted to add it into the 'No Pain, No Gain' Community section please?
12/1/2013 c1 4CelicaChick
That was cute and vivid. Good friend relationships!
9/10/2013 c1 t3ra
poor steve, but that was a really good story... something new that i never read about it... good job.

greez
9/5/2013 c1 Guest
What?! No review? Have to fix that.
We're all afraid of something and usually that 'something' is hard for others to understand if they don't have the same fright.
I love your stories from when Steve was a SEAL.
And would you please, PLEASE write another on the juicy info Kath's not telling us..?!
Love
/Belker
8/1/2013 c1 john'sgirlfriend2date
I love the flashback, it kept me on the edge of my seat. Thanks.
7/19/2013 c1 3Kajtena
That was great, I mean who would thought that Steve is afraid of scorpions, they look cute lol. I know that they are dangerous, but why panicking when you seeing it. If something it's dangerously close to my face, or my shoes, or my bed than I'm panicking, like everybody who has "safe bubble" where nothing or nobody it's allowed...
I think Danny is right, there is more that Steve is afraid of.
7/12/2013 c1 14Rainey
What a terrific story this was. I loved both the Steve whump and the humor. Great job.
7/5/2013 c1 6Dianitachiva
Funny, really funny!
Poor Steve
7/4/2013 c1 10loveRnB
wow great story I have say that when I read the name I was not sure but it was not what I through it would be. can't wait for other one from ya.
7/1/2013 c1 Branson1917
WOW! Entertaining AND informative. I never knew all a scorpion sting could do. When he wasn't improving I knew he had to have 'gotten it' in the rear at the beginning. I really like 'flashback to his past' scenarios. I enjoy reading stories that 'fill in' the years we don't know about.
Love the ending. Nice set up for another 'secret fear' the Fearless S.E.A.L. is hiding.
Loved it! Great story!
6/30/2013 c1 36francis2
Danny can be so annoying but I'm glad he got this story out of Steve because I really liked it.
6/30/2013 c1 28Rogue Tomato
Love it!

I've never seen a scorpion, so I cannot relate with Steve on that, BUT I am deathly afraid of spiders, so I get where he is coming from. :)

Your Steve/Danny banter is perfection. :)
26 Page 1 2 Next »