for The Forest of Blood and Snow

10/16/2016 c3 42Fantasy-Magician
Why it's so painful to read this?
10/10/2016 c4 4angilo-deabo-chi
why is mai an idiot
3/27/2016 c8 4TSUki No Ciela27
Don't know how many time I have read this story...lost count at 2
4/6/2015 c8 8SymmetricalGirl8DeathTheKid
"YOU JUMPED OUT OF A CAR!" Best chapter ever! XD I loved it, great idea for the ghost hut case!
4/6/2015 c1 SymmetricalGirl8DeathTheKid
Ah! I have read this before and from what I can remember it was very tense but good! But I don't think I reviewed last time but now I will. Great story! I'm definitely gonna re-read it!
11/7/2014 c9 aline
Amei essa história, pobre Mai que terá que ouvir muito sermão deles, depois dessas palestras (palavras de Naru) seus ouvidos estarão queimando, hahahahahhahahahahaha, kawaiisone (acho que se escreve assim, não sei -_-')
7/12/2014 c9 19Ishval
Rofl totally Naru and Mai bickering cause he always says something to tick her off. Love it. Great story.
5/10/2014 c9 kimiwoaishiteru18
I really think this is a great plot. But you could have made it a little longer; you could have use the characters' strength (yasu's research or masako's seance). I feel a little cheated because, it was like watching an episode that was finished fast and early. You did a great job, so you really don't have to worry if your story reaches numerous chapters. Add and play with suspense, I think even if the readers will feel impatient, they will still and definitely look out for your next chapters and stories.
3/23/2014 c9 VeryObsessedReader85
I really enjoyed your story you incorporated the horror aspect really well into the story and it wasn't cheesy at all, good job :)
3/7/2014 c9 1FearaNightmare
This seemed a but rushed. It was still good.
3/6/2014 c9 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Awww... How sweet in a way. He had a second key? How come?
2/25/2014 c9 3WintersWhiteMaiden
This was a cool story, very much different from others.
2/23/2014 c9 Guest
Thankyou that was really good.
2/24/2014 c9 ACertainIdioticScientist
Wow, the ending and epilogue were amazing :D! I really liked the story, it kept me on the edge of my seat!
2/21/2014 c7 Guest
Oh, please find more time to post the rest of the story hanging on pins and needles. thanks. More please,,,pretty please.
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »